- Make sure the second Bonjour Gateway instance is up, has a valid IP address and are both connected to HiveManager.
- Verify that both VM instances are showing in the HiveManager UI and bound to each other.
- Verify that both VMs are pointing to each other by using CLI commands in the VM consoles.
- Verify in HiveManager that a Bonjour policy has services enabled and was pushed to the VM instances, check the configuration status page to see when the last configuration push took place.
- Verify that the Bonjour policy scans for VLANs where the actual Bonjour services are running.
- Log in to both VM consoles and display the services detected using the CLI commands.
There are no replies.