SR2324P - Cannot update policy on SR2324P - CAPWAP Connections

• Question
  • Updated 11 months ago
SR2324P - Cannot update policy on switch

When attempting to update the device/switch the full message is "The requested operation cannot be performed because the selection contains at least one unmanaged device. Be sure that all selected devices appear in the table of managed devices and have active CAPWAP connections to HiveManager before attempting the operation. If the affected devices do not appear as managed devices and make a CAPWAP connection to HiveManager within 30 minutes, try deleting, and then re-adding the devices."

I have deleted, re-entered, rebooted the switch but the error message continues to follow the device.  Not sure where to find the CAPWAP connections that are holding it up?

Software Version:  1.0.1.22
Photo of Chris R

Chris R

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 11 months ago

Photo of BJ

BJ, Champ

• 374 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Are you running an on-prem NG VM or HMOL? Have been having issues with on-prem NG, version 11.21.0.1, which installs Hiveagent 1.0.18. Support created an HMOL account for our 2300s which installs Hiveagent 1.0.25...no problems. Hopefully an update is coming for on-prem.    
Photo of Chris R

Chris R

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
We are running HMOL.  I had at one switch go into that mode and thankfully had a spare to swap it out.  In doing such, one of the other switches on the campus picked up the same message now. 

I've got 6 sites with 35 switches and it is just happening at one site (2 different switches) now.