Just a few thoughts on the Social Login CWP that has been frustrating.
- Allow color changes to fonts. White text on white backgrounds doesn't work well at all. Very unsure why black would not be a default text color. Either way, I'm sure most have to stray away from colors that identify their business identity just to accommodate the CWP.
- The logon splash is HUGE!
- The TOS checkbox is hidden off-screen due to the login area taking up so much space, and requires visitors to hunt for it, once they first try logging in without checking it.
- The CWP is not responsive to mobile devices (screen size), and requires much fiddling to line up the logon area.
- Despite the CWP not being responsive to mobile devices, it oddly behaves differently and hides the test boxes for membership authentication, requiring you click "Login with Member ID" before allowing text entry.
- There needs to be a way to identify authentication (user) in Hive Manager (outside of just seeing that they logged on to a public SSID).
I would like to roll out this feature, but need assurances that the Social Login platform is still being worked on.