Problems with AP 121 in HiveManager 6.8r5.

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
Hello everybody. The problem I have is that suddenly the AP 121 HiveManager We managed through the same switch off and you can not update them. Frecuecia- also happens that users can not connect to various Wi-Fi networks. Some have the vesion AP 6.5r5 but most tinen the 6.5r4. No such as haver for all AP again be present in the HiveManager to manage them. Please, Can you help me?Thank you very much in advance.
Photo of Manuel Alvarez

Manuel Alvarez

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of HiveManiac

HiveManiac

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
what about this. The infraestructure is inestable and the preformance is disgusting. With AP121 and 6.5r4 or 6.5r4 (i cant upgrade some aps) the download newer up 20Mbps... with laptop 2x2:2ac ... also with ap370 ... 
Photo of mr bee

mr bee

• 77 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
6.5r4 is working quite good on AP121. Only problem we face is that a full config push is not possible anymore, should be solved in 6.5r6 (jan '17). 
Photo of Dennis Hamman

Dennis Hamman

• 29 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
I agree with Mr. Bee I don't know what they broke in Hivemanager but I can not wait till it is fixed.  It is weird that a new HiveOS is needed to fix the issue but, when there is a new HiveOS there is a new Hivemanager usually.