A few initial questions regarding HiveManager-NG! :)
- I cannot see where we configure the RADIUS accounting interval or where we enable/disable CoA support. Please can this be added back, assuming I have not missed where this lives?
- When configuring user profiles, it does not appear to be possible to select an existing user profile to be the default, rather, you have to create a new one. Have I missed something here? If not, please can this be changed so that we can also reference an existing user profile?
- I am interested in a clarification in how this will all work with the redirector. I assume that we will just need to remove and de-register the serials of any devices we want to test/move from the 'classic' HMOL instance and input them in to the new and everything will hand over? If so, is this a 'immediate' process or is there a synchronisation delay?
- What is the provisioning process like when you first connect a supported model of AP that has previous software on it? In some cases, an intermediary version of HiveOS is required before you can put the latest on. This is commonly the case with AP230s. (Auto-provisioning currently does not work well with 'classic' HiveManager here as it does not install any intermediary version(s) as necessary based on what the dependencies are for a HiveOS upgrade. Is this any better with NG?)
- When logging in, the username box is not preselected/in focus with the carat flashing and you cannot use the Enter key to submit your credentials once entered. This is a minor nit, but can this be changed?
- I have noticed that we are able to take existing license codes and apply them straight in to HiveManager-NG without issue. However, the 'Evaluate & Buy' yellow bar remains. Is this expected behaviour? I would have expected that it should disappear when valid, non-trial licensing information has been applied.