HiveManager NG after upgrade AP130 HiveOS Dashboard is clean

• Question
  • Updated 6 months ago
I have updated my AP130 to HiveOS 6.6r2a Irvine build2309 after this the board reports that "This data is only tracked for wireless clients connected to wireless access points running HiveOS" and "Data unavailable Data is assembled hour in one-hour intervals"

Users can connect without problems but I do not have statistics on the use of applications, data, connections and clients.
Photo of Saidy Correa

Saidy Correa

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Nick Lowe

Nick Lowe, Official Rep

• 2491 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
Hi Saidy,

I am quite curious why you are trying to use an obsolete version of HiveOS on the AP130?

I would first suggest updating to 6.5r8b or 8.1r2a to establishing if an issue reproduces before you troubleshoot this further.

Thanks,

Nick
Photo of Saidy Correa

Saidy Correa

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi,
I upgraded to 8.1r2a and the status is equal.

Regards.
SCG
Photo of Nick Lowe

Nick Lowe, Official Rep

• 2491 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
Hi Saidy,

Now that you have precluded the old version of HiveOS being the factor, the next step is to ensure that the AP is able to communicate on all the expected ports to HMNG. Particularly check to ensure that nothing is preventing HTTPS uploads from taking place.

I suggest taking and reviewing the data in the techdata for clues, particularly that in the log buffer.

If you still have an issue, a support case is likely be a better avenue to troubleshoot this rather than the community due to the exchange of data that is likely to be necessary.

Thanks,

Nick
(Edited)
Photo of Saidy Correa

Saidy Correa

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi
My problem has been solved. Apparently after the update to 8.1r2a I needed some time to collect data.

The board now reports normally.

Thanks for your help.

Greetings.
SCG