We are excited to announce that we have launched our new Hive Community! HiveNation will remain as an archive, but all new posts, discussions, and articles will be created on Hive Community. You can visit our new community at thehivecommunity.aerohive.com
I would recommend using the 64-bit version of HiveManager from 6.0 on and ensure that you have followed the instructions in the "Increasing Memory, CPU, and VM Param Settings for the HiveManager Virtual Appliance" section of the HiveManager release notes":
* 32-bit VM - 3 Gigabytes RAM, 2 virtual CPUs and 1024 Megabytes VM parameters
* 64-bit VM - 4 Gigabytes RAM, 2 virtual CPUs and 1480 Megabytes VM parameters
1. Console into the HiveManager Virtual Machine.
2. Select Advanced Product Configuration > Configure VM Params > Change VM Params.
3. Enter the appropriate memory size.
4. Reboot the HiveManager to apply the change.
5. After the HiveManager VM finishes rebooting, check that it recognizes its increased memory size by returning to the console window, logging back in to the HiveManager CLI shell, and selecting Display System Information > Display Hardware Information. To complete the memory upgrade procedure, check that the MemTotal value for a 32-bit system is approximately 3,000,000 KB. (The MemTotal value for a 64-bit system is approximately 8,000,000 KB.)