Error updating BR100 on HMOL 6.8r7a

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
Since HMOL was updated to 6.8r7a, it wants to send no bonjour-gateway enable to my BR100s. Unlike the BR200, that is not a supported command on the BR100.

All updates to the BR100s appear to fail, but commands issued before no bonjour-gateway enable have taken. Can this get fixed?
Photo of Fraser Hess

Fraser Hess

• 60 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Kai Helli

Kai Helli

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
We have the same issue with HM 6.8r7. We can't push any delta configurations to our BR100s and complete Updates disrupt running services.

I think this should not be a big concern to exclude the BR100 from the change in default behavior. Please provide a fix for this.
Photo of Sam Lynn

Sam Lynn, Moderator

• 96 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Hello,

You'll want to open a support case if possible so they can gather data on this issue and get it escalated so our engineering team is aware of the issue and can work on solving it (they may already be aware, but more data can't hurt). You can open a support case at support.aerohive.com or by calling support at 866-365-9918 (+1-408-510-6100 International).

Hope this helps!
Photo of Nick Lowe

Nick Lowe, Official Rep

• 2491 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
Hi,

As Sam said, please open a support case on this so that it can be progressed.

Thanks,

Nick
Photo of Fraser Hess

Fraser Hess

• 60 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
Thanks gentlemen. My case is 00185338
Photo of Sam Lynn

Sam Lynn, Moderator

• 96 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Hello,

Thank you for letting us know the case number. I've taken ownership of the case and will work with you through there.

Kai- If you want to open a case as well we can get the proper data for your case and get that escalated for you too.

Regards,
-Sam
Photo of Kai Helli

Kai Helli

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello Sam,

thanks for your response.

We've opened a case at our local Aerohive support partner in Germany and linked them to this thread here.

Regards,
Kai
Photo of Nick Lowe

Nick Lowe, Official Rep

• 2491 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
Hi all,

We are tracking this as CFD-2432.

Thanks,

Nick
Photo of Nick Lowe

Nick Lowe, Official Rep

• 2491 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
Hi all,

This will be corrected in a forthcoming release of HM6.

Thanks,

Nick
Photo of Chris Foster

Chris Foster

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am seeing the same issue here.  I am trying to log a support case for this but I can't seem to find the option, as it has been quite a while since I have done this.  Using HMOL.
Photo of Nick Lowe

Nick Lowe, Official Rep

• 2491 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
Hi Chris,

This should be resolved with HiveManager 8.0r1

Nick