Dashboard

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Does anyone have a whitepaper or manual other than the help that covers and describes the reports in dashboard and how they are derived? One example I see is in channel utilization my RX is 150% on some APs what does this mean?
Photo of Ralph Malone

Ralph Malone

• 21 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of BJ

BJ, Champ

• 374 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Photo of Ralph Malone

Ralph Malone

• 21 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thanks BJ but I think you failed to read my question I specifically said other than HELP which is for the most part useless in this case other than as a very general guide to where the widgets are located.  I need specific information on how the widgets derive their information and how the information is calculated because as I stated I do not understand how you can get 150% RX utilization.
Photo of Debra Knodel

Debra Knodel, Employee

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Ralph - just wanted to let you know that TechPubs is aware of this and working on it - I have never been satisfied with the information we provide for the widgets, but detailed information is very difficult to obtain. I'm working with Praveen to establish an engineering or QA contact I can work with directly on this. What I would like to provide is information about how to read the data, what to look for, how to identify trouble spots, and any steps you can take to correct problems. Unfortunately, most of what has been available to pubs in the past is simply how the logic works for collecting the data, and there are a lot of widgets!. Hopefully I can do a better job in the future. Bear with me though, this might take some time. We are swamped with multiple projects, as usual.  Thanks, Deb Knodel
Photo of Ralph Malone

Ralph Malone

• 21 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
 how the logic works for collecting the data would be a help for me now and the information you are working on would be a great help in the future.  It is very difficult to interpret the information if you have no reference as to how it was collected or manipulated.
Thanks
Ralph