After a recent firmware upgrade the BR 100 is on a bootloop. Any ideas how to fix that?
You can try to tftp the firmware again via the console. This has fixed a few APs for me in the past that had a boot loop from a kernel panic.
- Stop the boot process and get into the bootloader
- The password when prompted is administrator
- At the prompt type set_bootparam
- Set tftp server IP to the IP of your TFTP server
- Set boot file to the name of the firmware file, looks like the most recent is: BR100-6.1r6f.img.S
- Type y to save changes
- Type image_flash to start downloading and installing the firmware
- Type reset to reboot