Posted 2 years ago
Nick Lowe, Official Rep
- Go to Configuration > User Profiles (in the nav bar on the left side) > New
- Enter the name, attribute number, and default VLAN
- Expand Firewalls, then under IP Firewall Policy, click the + sign next to the From-Access field
- Name the IP Firewall policy, click the + sign under the Firewall Policy for APs
- Source IP: [-any-], Destination IP: [-any-], Service: select the application you wish to block, Action: Deny, Save.
- Add one more rule underneath that one, [-any-], [-any-], [-any-], Permit, Save.
- Save the IP Firewall Policy, then select it in the From-Access dropdown box, set the Default Action dropdown box to Permit.
- Save the user profile
Now you'll set up the Client Classification:
- Go to Configuration > choose your network policy > click on the default user profile for the RADIUS SSID
- Expand Client Classification Policy under Optional Settings, check the enable box
- Click New, then click the + sign under the MAC Object box
- In the MAC Addresses/OUI window, choose the MAC Address radio button, then hit New
- Name the MAC Object, enter the MAC address of the device you wish to block the application on, then Save
- Under Reassigned User Profile, select the user profile that you created earlier
- Click Apply, then save the User Profile
- Back on the Network Policy page, click on the Add/Remove link under the User Profile and check the box that says "Enable user profile reassignment based on client classification rules"
- Save the network policy and push out a configuration to your devices.
Powered by Get Satisfaction