Once the software is installed on your ESXi system:
- Start up the virtual machine (VM)
- Enter the activation code received in your registration email when prompted in the VM console
- If a second instance is desired, enter the same activation code on your second Virtual Machine instance
- If your network is configured with DHCP, the VM will automatically get an IP address; otherwise, configure an IP address, subnet mask and gateway in the VM console
- After a few minutes the VM instance(s) will become visible in your HiveManager Online and a default Bonjour Policy will be pushed to them. From that point onwards, you can reconfigure the Bonjour Policy and push it to the VM instances via the Aerohive HiveManager.
There are no replies.