AP230 firmware?

• Question
  • Updated 10 months ago
Hello,

We have a few AP230's at our office and they are on old 2014/2015 code,  the built in webserver doesn't even load on any modern browser due to the old crypto. 

I am hoping someone can pass on the newest stable code,  even not the newest but something newer that might help with some bugs we are seeing.  I tried the online hive manager way of updating but it claims our serials are part of another hive (even though our units were old stock new / we cracked the factory seal on the box).  

I reached out to AH to see what is needed for a subscription to gain access to the firmware,  but never heard back from anyone.  We are at a loss here and are hoping someone can give us a hand. 

Thanks,
Dan
altdorfretreat@gmail.com
Photo of dan

dan

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 10 months ago

Photo of Gary Smith

Gary Smith, Official Rep

• 299 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
Hi Dan,

Access to software is given as part of the support subscription. Your HiveManager and AP's will need current entitlements in order to access software.

Can you let me know where you are in the world and I can ask a local sales rep to make contact. Can you let us know where the AP was purchased so that we might have some background.

Kind Regards,
Gary Smith
Photo of dan

dan

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello,

I am based in the mountain area of the states,   these were bought from one of our surplus vendors as new old stock,  they were still sealed in the original AH master carton of 10x units.  

Thank you for any help,  so far replies from any official AH address have gone unanswered.