AP130 6.5r not able to adopt on Hivemanager

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
Hi all,

Aerohive 130 with 6.5r ios not adopted to Hivemanager. but ap's were getting ip address and i can able to login to ap with ssh and ap is reachable but it's not getting adopted to hivemanager

can anybody suggest any good resolution :)

Thanks,

regards,
Madhu
Photo of madhusudhan

madhusudhan

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of BJ

BJ, Champ

• 374 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Two things that come to mind; capwap and licensing. First, are you using Hivemanager online or on-prem? Is there a firewall between your APs and Hivemanager? If so, capwap traffic is probably not permitted. This should be enough to get you started.

Best,
BJ
Photo of madhusudhan

madhusudhan

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you BJ,  

we're using Hivemanager on-premises only. yes, there is checkpoint between AP's and Hivemanager. but i'm not sure whether it's blocking traffic or not need to confirm and let you know.

Photo of BJ

BJ, Champ

• 374 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Photo of madhusudhan

madhusudhan

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thnx BJ, 

yes, capwap with port 12222 getting rejecting in checkpoint but from HTTP port 80 connected. but the problem is AP not seen in hivemanager. 

I can log into AP through SSH and able to ping checkpoint and it's reachable no issues with checkpoint but i don't know exactly why this AP is not getting adopted.

BTW, we used to use AP121 or 141 but this time we bought AP130 is there any issues with this model?