AP121 Reboot and reverting to incorrect configuration

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
Having problems with AP121s rebooting and reverting to a configuration that is not the most current. It happens to 5 or 6 AP121 each day. As a quick summary an AP121 will reboot (don’t know why) after the reboot I will start receiving an error such as the following: The "module auth cannot get the user profile for attribute 121". The attribute # varies. If I SSH into the AP and view the current configuration the configuration items for the referenced attribute # do not exist. In most cases if I view the backup configuration the configuration items for the referenced attribute # are there but not always. At this point If I copy the backup configuration to the running configuration and reboot the AP or push a complete configuration to the AP and reboot it the problem goes away. But it continues to happen again and again. All APs are running HiveOS 6.5r3 Honolulu.2530
Photo of Jeff Turley

Jeff Turley

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Aaron Storey

Aaron Storey

• 32 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Sounds like a support question. We did have issue with 6.5r3 on AP121's wasn't this particular issue but I am not 100% convinced it is working very well on that model. Maybe try rolling back to a previous HiveOS version.