AP Licensing for HMoL

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
Our site currently has 8 AP330 and we are looking at purchasing a AP230 for a new area. We use HMoL 6.6r3a, what type of license do I need to purchase for the AP230? Is it a perpetual license? Thanks
Photo of Nathan Kaa

Nathan Kaa

  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 1 year ago

  • 1
Photo of Sam Lynn

Sam Lynn, Moderator

  • 96 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Hello Nathan, 

You'll want to contact our sales department for that information. They can be reached at 866.918.9918. 

A Perpetual Key is usually for an On Premise Hive Manager, a Term Key is generally for Online Hive Managers. If you can call our sales team, they'll know what kind of key you'll need and they'll be able to discuss pricing with you. 

Hope this helps!
-Sam Lynn