We are excited to announce that we have released HiveOS 6.9r1 today. This release is specific to the new XR200P, BR200WP and VPN Gateway Virtual Appliance (VG-VA), supported by the latest HiveManager NG.
The release images are already available on the support portal.
Besides improving the routing features, this release also provides Software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution for XR200P to optimize application performance. Specifically, this release brings the following new features:
· Application based routing
· User profile based routing
· Link quality monitoring
· Dynamic path selection between up to three VPN tunnels based on real-time link quality, by application, user profile or network
· Supported by the latest HiveManager NG for unified management and zero touch deployment.
Please note that,
· This release, as well as the new XR200P, is supported only by the latest HiveManager NG.
· When applied to the BR200WP, the wireless functionality will be disabled.
· SD-WAN features are only supported by the new XR200P.
· VG-VA must be a fresh installation of 6.9r1. A VG-VA with the 6.5rX image is not compatible with the HiveOS 6.9r1 XR200P or BR200WP.
NG Support - http://docs.aerohive.com/330000/docs/help/english/ng/Content/reference/new-features-and-enhancements.htm