We are pleased and proud to announce that HiveOS 6.7r2 is now (28 April 2017) available for HiveManager On-premises and HiveManager Online (HMOL) customers. HiveManager 8.0r1 for on-premises customers is being released at the same time. HiveManager customers should upgrade to version 8.0r1 of the management platform, first, before upgrading their HiveOS devices.
HiveOS 6.7r2 is a feature release. Images are available for BR200 platforms including BR200, BR200-WP, BR200-LTE. This HiveOS release was built off of the HiveOS 6.5r5 code-base. Bug-fixes implemented in 6.5r6 and r7 that were applicable to BR200 were checked in to here as well. HM Classic 8.0r1 provides an refreshed look and feel to enhance user experience.
In addition to the bug fixes, there are a number of new features to these platforms and enhancements to existing features:
- Standards-based IPSec for connectivity to third-party tunnel terminators via Supplemental CLI
- Unified network policy with QoS, LAN firewall and Application visibility/control per user profile
- Unlimited web proxies
- Supports port ranges for WAN firewall through supplemental CLI
- WAN failover notification enhancements
- Support for Skyus DS and Verizon U620L modems
- DHCP scaling enhancement (from 500 to 1000 addresses)
- Expanded UTF8 Character Encoding Support: You can now use non-ASCII characters that are part of the UTF8 character set in HiveManager Classic Enterprise SSID names and object names. HiveManager Classic Express still supports only ASCII characters.
Release notes are located at
Be the first to post a reply!