Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 38
Photo of Maarten Bitter
Access Interface is going up and down within 3 seconds
I have 3 AP330, running latest firmware. What could be the reason my Aerohives are going down and up within 3 seconds for quite s...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steven Bateman
Aerohive/Airwatch Integration - Cannot get enrollment status
I can't seem to get Airwatch/Aerohive integration to function correctly. When using the show enrollment status command in HMOL 6.1r1, 6.1...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of The Dog
LACP support
Do we have any kind of time frame on LACP support. it is a feature i very much want to get working. I have a nas that could really bene...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of wombat
intel 7260-ac not connecting
I have a customer that is having issues with new Lenovo Yoga laptops being unable to connect to the Aerohive wireless in certain location...
  • 4 me toos
  • 31 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steven Bateman
Email notification when failover from Primary to Backup WAN occurs
Wondering if it's possible to implement an email notification in HiveManager when failover from Primary to Backup WAN occurs so that the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mike Kouri
HiveOS/HiveManager 6.4r1 released!
I am very pleased and proud to announce that we have released HiveManager/HiveOS version 6.4r1, formerly known as and code-named “HongKon...
  • 6 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Carsten Buchenau
HiveOS 6.2 release for AP370 and AP390 planned?
I was hoping for a new HiveOS release for AP370 and AP390 with 6.2r1, but we are still on 6.0r2e here... Which still has quite a few lim...
  • 8 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Thomas Macmanus
BR200 LTE Router use cellular modem for one SSID/Network only
I have my Network Policy set up with BR200 LTE VZ router set up and multiple APs with multiple SSID/Networks all working. What I want to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Matthew
AP230s physical design is awful!
What were you thinking with the physical design of the AP230?   The angled profile makes them impossible to stack neatly or safely.   The...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steven Bateman
HiveManager API Feature Requests
Just wanted to dump some ideas for API feature requests while they're fresh in my mind. I'll update with more as they come in. Feel free ...
  • Steven Bateman, 3 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steven Bateman
Provision USB Modem remotely via CLI in 6.1r3?
I have three remote BR200s and three USB modems that need to be happily configured for USB failover. The BR200s are already deployed, and...
  • 1 me too
  • 29 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steven Bateman
Issue with Linux connectivity in a High Density WLAN
Maybe I'm too deep in the weeds here and am missing something obvious, but here goes... A high-density WLAN that I manage serves a han...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tony Schaps
PPSK and client classification not working
Added a new SSID for PPSK, created local user groups and local users, they authenticate and work fine. I enabled client classification to...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steven Bateman
QOS Engine Question
I'm troubleshooting a VoWiFi deployment and also trying to put together a best practice for integrating Aerohive APs with a Cisco AutoQoS...
  • Steven Bateman, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of WilburK
Problem with l7d process
After being a long time reader I am finally being forced to join! I have a problem on 2 of my 150+ AP's. While upgrading the app signatu...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steven Bateman
Anecdotal use of Voice Enterprise with iPhone/Android?
Hey everyone, The last specific post about this topic was about a year ago, so I'm wondering if anyone has anecdotal updates regarding u...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steven Bateman
On-prem HiveManager and HMOL vulnerable to SSLv3 "POODLE" attack - method to disable?
On-prem HiveManager is vulnerable to POODLE SSLv3 attacks, per our internal testing. I'm wondering if there's a way to disable SSLv3 for...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeremy Stewart
AP's require reboot before update
Is anyone else having issues where they need to reboot an AP before config changes take? They seem to work fine with the uptime, but if t...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of IT Manager
No Internet Connection via Full Strenght Wireless Connection
Since upgrading my access points to HiveOS 6.1r2.1359 and APP Sig ver 3.1.0 just over two weeks ago I have had some of my users complaini...
  • 2 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Steven Bateman
HiveOS & Bash Vulnerability
Can Aerohive comment on whether the bash vulnerability unearthed yesterday is able to affect HiveOS?
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered