Conversations

Photo of russell
Palo Alto Firewall integration
If you want to integrate Aerohive with Palo Alto the suggested route is to run a script on a Kiwi Syslog Server which parses the Aerohive...
  • 9 me toos
  • 51 replies
  • Idea
Photo of russell
When multi-selecting APs can the option to Enable/Disable SSIDs be provided
When multi-selecting APs, many options are provided for assigning to the selected APs. One option that is being requested relates to the ...
  • russell, 2 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of russell
API access to IDManager for temporary accounts
Do you think that Aerohive should provide an API to IDManager so that shop registers can be used to request a Guest Password for Wireless...
  • 7 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
Photo of russell
HiveManager proxy services
For large organisations which have offices in geographically diverse locations. Use Anycast addresses to route requests to a local HiveMa...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of russell
Classification Usage Reporting and Display on Maps
Can HiveManager been enhanced so that a report can be generated to show the use of Classification Tags, Topology Maps, Device Names and w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of russell
Intel WiDi
Found a problem with Intel WiDI HDMI streaming technology stopping a Laptop from connecting to an Aerohive Access Point on 5GHz when DFS ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of russell
HiveManager Topology/Maps
Would it be possible to have within the Topology/Maps to have both the predictive and actual RSSI information available, so that the pred...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of russell
AP Total Traffic per hour option to include % CAPWAP
One of the questions that customers ask is about the volume of CAPWAP traffic generated. Could the Dashboard include an extra Total AP Tr...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of russell
Import/Export Network Policies
Can we have HiveManager have the functionality to export and import a complete network policy. The import functionality should be able to...
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of russell
DNS query filtering on HiveOS
Can HiveOS be extended so that it supports the BIND Response Policy Zone functionality. The RPZ is a DNS Zone which contains a list of DN...
  • 4 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of russell
Community update Application Request
Could we have in the community portal, the option of requesting applications to be added to known application list. The user provides ...
  • russell, 5 years ago

• 6 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of russell
Application Firewall Groups
We need to be able to group Applications in the Firewall by Group, ie Streaming Media, Search Engines, Gaming Sites, Instant Messaging, P...
  • russell, 5 years ago

• 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived