Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 48
Photo of Hans
max transmit 10dBm
Hello  Is 10dBm the minimum max that can be configured for the Aerohive ap's? We have a lot of high density educational environments (1AP...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Patryk Szenfeld
Layer 2 roaming - multiple VLANs
Hi All We have a 11 floor building that is separated into 4 VLAN's for corp users, all the AP's are in the same management VLAN. Not lo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Paul
Guest Management Admin Role
Hi  I am trying to create a new limited administrator with access to the User Management Interface only.   I am using Aerohive HMNG Selec...
  • Paul, 2 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Johnny Matthews
Playstation AP Choice Problem
PlayStation 4s seem to have a hard time choosing the best AP to connect to. Rather than choose the AP that is right outside their dorm ro...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sports Highlights
Help wanted please.
Hiiii all, I've a danm question. After you set up an AP would you still need to connect it to a RJ45 45 cable in order for it receive...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Julián García-Sotoca Pascual
AP230 is de-authenticated because of notification of driver
Hello, I'm having some problems when trying to add some access security to a SSID. I've tried with wpa/wpa2 PSK and Private PSK. It happ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of DCA-RichM
Multi-AP/site/device/SSID system dropping connections
We have a system consisting of 11 access points over 5 physical sites. The system is configured to broadcast six SSIDs for different type...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ali
AP230 issues specific time daily.
Got an AP230 that is having issues out of all the AP's this particular one at a specific time would just disconnect clients and stop work...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lewis Thompson
Clients unable to connect
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone could shed some light on a very hit and miss issue me and my users are experiencing. We are running Aerohiv...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Timothy Musa
AP230 or 250?
We currently have 300 AP230 access points installed across 8 of our schools. This coming summer we are going to be completing our transit...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dominic Russell
AP230 with dual VLAN setup on Cisco Catalyst 3750
Our company has a big HP switch estate, recently acquired a company with some 3com and Cisco switches, upon installing Aerohive APs I am ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of sarahjohn
Is there a robust java.util.logging handler implementation of syslog
Hello Friends, I'm looking into hooking up a 3rd party Java application to our log aggregation/Analysis solution (probably Splunk, we hav...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Fred Fish
Odd AP230 experience with loss of connectivity
I've been fighting this on my own for about 2 months now and decided to ask for some help.I have one particular portion of my network tha...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Paul
EAP-TLS - Error code 300: No credentials are available in the security package.
Hi All,  I am having an issue setting up 802.1X using EAP-TLS.  Our customer is currently using Protected EAP, Secured Password EAP MSCHA...
  • Paul, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jason Hills
hiveschool
Is it possible to sign up to the HiveSchool tool. It sounds very good.  Does TeacherView cover these features?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bobby
Client Deauth because of notification of driver
We have Kindles in a room and one day they may work fine and then the next they don't.  If you watch the wifi on the kindle itself you se...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Chris Rule
Captive Portal - Phone Number Country Code
We currently have a number of  AP130 devices which provide guest internet. The users connect to one SSID which has a captive web portal, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Maxim Lapushin
Client not receiving IP Address from Windows DHCP/NPS intermittently
I have a Windows Server 2012r2 with DHCP/DNS/NPS (NAP is not enabled) and Aerohive wifi gearDHCP is a /21 on the network with usually abo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Thomas Gay
AP120 5GHz radios becoming disabled
I have a bunch of AP120s that are having problems with their 5GHz radios becoming disabled (13 out of 30 today). HiveManager NG shows wif...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Paul
Guest User Profile
Hi Connect Users, Is there any way to edit the Guest User Firewall rules? The network that I am working on uses Public IP address range. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question