Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 56
Photo of Ali
Configuration Changes.
In Cisco I was able to always see what configuration change was made and who made it.  In Aerohive is there such a thing?  When I log int...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of sam lujan
Windows server settings
We have a virtual radius server setup on our Windows 2012 R2 server but i need to know what settings i need on the windows side so that t...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Volkan
Importing HTTPS certificate to HiveManager
Hello, I'm trying to import our domain certificate (*.domain.com) on to HM (under System Settings> HTTPS Certificate). But I'm unable t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Alistair Russell
Roaming and DHCP issues
We are using HiveManager 12.8.0.11 along with Packetfence for our NAC solution. AP's are mainly AP250 and AP550. We have several switch s...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Cristiano Sarmento
Called-Station-Id parameter value in login url not the same as the AP MAC
Hello, I'm trying to do authentication with external captive portal and radius server. When my captive portal page loads, the url is fil...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Donnie Mayes
Setup AP's to authenticate to AD server
I have 75 AP230's running 8.3r2.  I'm tired of the students getting the password from laptops in the lab and putting them on their phones...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of sarahjohn
Is there a robust java.util.logging handler implementation of syslog
Hello Friends, I'm looking into hooking up a 3rd party Java application to our log aggregation/Analysis solution (probably Splunk, we hav...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Paul
Authentication & Accounting Logs
Hi all, Is it possible to either download Authentication & Accounting Logs or send all to syslog server. I have a Guest solution whereby...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joep van den Heuvel
GRE tunnel for Guests need to egress in Guest VLAN
Hi all, The setup: Main office has VLANs: 2 - for Data / LAN access 999 - For Guest internet acess Clients connecting to guest SSID, ar...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Liam Mainwaring
Can you set up email Alerts for an Access Point event going offline?
For monitoring purpose without having to check the hive, can we received email alerts for a connection offline on Classic Hive.
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hans
max transmit 10dBm
Hello  Is 10dBm the minimum max that can be configured for the Aerohive ap's? We have a lot of high density educational environments (1AP...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Patryk Szenfeld
Layer 2 roaming - multiple VLANs
Hi All We have a 11 floor building that is separated into 4 VLAN's for corp users, all the AP's are in the same management VLAN. Not lo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Paul
Guest Management Admin Role
Hi  I am trying to create a new limited administrator with access to the User Management Interface only.   I am using Aerohive HMNG Selec...
  • Paul, 6 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Johnny Matthews
Playstation AP Choice Problem
PlayStation 4s seem to have a hard time choosing the best AP to connect to. Rather than choose the AP that is right outside their dorm ro...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sports Highlights
Help wanted please.
Hiiii all, I've a danm question. After you set up an AP would you still need to connect it to a RJ45 45 cable in order for it receive...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Julián García-Sotoca Pascual
AP230 is de-authenticated because of notification of driver
Hello, I'm having some problems when trying to add some access security to a SSID. I've tried with wpa/wpa2 PSK and Private PSK. It happ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of DCA-RichM
Multi-AP/site/device/SSID system dropping connections
We have a system consisting of 11 access points over 5 physical sites. The system is configured to broadcast six SSIDs for different type...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ali
AP230 issues specific time daily.
Got an AP230 that is having issues out of all the AP's this particular one at a specific time would just disconnect clients and stop work...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lewis Thompson
Clients unable to connect
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone could shed some light on a very hit and miss issue me and my users are experiencing. We are running Aerohiv...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Timothy Musa
AP230 or 250?
We currently have 300 AP230 access points installed across 8 of our schools. This coming summer we are going to be completing our transit...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question