Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 38
Photo of Marcel Heß
CAPWAP client HTTP proxy with Hivemanager NG
Hello. my APs must use the HTTP-Proxy to communicate to the Internet. Now I have some trouble to get the connection working. I'm using ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
Photo of Todd Parkins
Can bandwidth be limited and/or policed per ssid?
Can bandwidth be limited and/or policed per ssid or VLAN?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kavinda Senarath
How to move devices from Old Hive manager to new Hive manager NG
Hi Everyone, The scenario is that the current network switches and APs are connected to the old hive manager. I would like to migrate th...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stefan Ehrhardt
Hivemanager NG Error with Wireless Printer
Hi Community, I have a installed base of several AP230s. All the clients are working smoothly except the Samsung Wireless Printer. When ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Bobby
Poor Health on a client.
I have a client that has poor health, but usually when I see it the radio health is low. This one it particular says the network health...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Carsten Buchenau
Hivemanager 6.8r5 GUI does not support to change the country-code to Switzerland if the region-code is EU
We just had the following case: A brand new AP130 was delivered with HiveOS 6.5r7, region-code EU, country-code UK. When trying to chang...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Kushar Perera
Enable HivePass
Im trying to test HivePass (my first time) in a test VHM before config for a customer. I have 2 questions; In customer ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Patryk Szenfeld
Accessing AP's that are not in Hive Manager
Is there a way of accessing AP's that are not in Hive manager for whatever reason but are visible by other access points? I know you can ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Anil Singh
2.4 ghz not working AP 230 and when enabling 5GHZ everthing is working.. Not sure what is the issue.., pls help
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Drew
Amazon Dash button wont Register
We have an amazon dash button, that we cant get to work with our aerohive APs.  It works fine on any other network that we try. The conf...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bernd Heissenberger
Hide SSID with AeroHive Connect
Hi Folks, I bought my first AP130 devices and now try to rebuild an existing WiFi. I only have one problem. The SSID of the existing WiF...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Tobias Protz
Identify and block IOS/Android from Radius network, Hive Manager NG
I have a network set up with AD radius auth against a Windows server. All old authentication protocols are shut down, PEAP is in use and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of sim
Data rate (Therotical vs Actual)
Hi,This is a general question , Theortically 802.11n offer upto 450 or 600 Mbps ,Why the actual data rate  is  below this rate ? How the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Oliver Marshall
Unable to ping the licensing server from VM VPN appliance
Hi all We have a VM VPN appliance which we've only just started to configure. However at step one, we've hit a snag. When we run th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of nwb2
Accessing the "out-of-box" AH-ABCDEF SSID?
I wanted to test accessing an AP console through the SSID that is supposedly broadcast by an AP (AP120 in this case) after resetting to f...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Tim De Meyer
Hivemanager Appliance: CLI user/password
According to the latest upgrade manual for our Hivemanger VM I need to login to the HM's console (need to change a memory parameter somew...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Justin Whitford
Forcing User Profile Update
I have a device that was being assigned a specific user profile. I just added another assignment rule for this device, but it is holding ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Darren O'Meara
AP 130 - Requesting your Entitlement Key
I have attempted to request my key registration, when I put my serial number in of the AP130 I get an acknowledgement but no key is sen...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of James
command line for update AP firmware
Can anyone teach me the command line to update the firmware of AP. I know there is a GUI way to do it but just want to know the command l...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Leif Harald
Where does my hive run?
Hi. I see from other posts that its possible to place my hive that is located at Aerohive in different countries. US seems to be quite o...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question