Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 70
Photo of MST
Firewall - block You tube
trying to block Youtube on guest newtork with application service but this does not work, so I am trying to block by iP provided from DNS...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of MST
vmware tool fails on OVA image in HM virtual machine 8.2.r1
there is an option in 8.2.r1 to install vmware tools: 1) Network Settings and Tools 12) VMware Related Options 2) Install VMware Tool...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of MST
Can't change manually using GUI power on specific access point
looks like using gui and changing power for example on 5GHz to 10dBm and then do delta config push -whole config with restart does not do...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Maxim Lapushin
Client not receiving IP Address from Windows DHCP/NPS intermittently
I have a Windows Server 2012r2 with DHCP/DNS/NPS (NAP is not enabled) and Aerohive wifi gearDHCP is a /21 on the network with usually abo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Martijn
Accesspoint ddos my Network
It seems like my accespoints are DDossing my whole network. Internet-connections are overloaden because of Port 5555 traffic from my acce...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of MST
Can I have multiple Radius servers for one 802.1x but different user profile?
I have one 802.1x SSID with two user profiles: A - goes with Radius NPS server 192.168.1.1 this one is working fine can I add B - goes to...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of MST
Aerohive with Lightspeed Rocket accounting
Does anybody successfully integrated Lighstpeed Rocket as accounting for Radius? I have NPS as radius with Aerohive, but apparently Ligh...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of MST
NPS Radius with Aerohive - radius proxy
Experts, Does Radius proxy needed if I use NPS Radius for one of our SSID's? There are posts where people are advising to use Radius Pro...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of MST
NPS Radius with Aerohive - changing AD password does not show on device to be updated - locking AD account
Maybe some of you had that problem before: 1. MAC devices: I have to disable wifi on a MAC then enable and there is a message about new p...
  • MST, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Amanda
NEW! Official Aerohive K-12 deployment guides
We are very happy to show and share a new set of Deployment Guides. It's an ongoing process and expect many more, focused on other verti...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of MST
Windows 2012 NPS - certificate issue
Experts, When connecting Apple devices I dont seem to have any problems, I have noticed having problem with Windows machines. I might ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of MST
device unable to learn(up to 5000) new service sftp-ssh._tcp. from vlan 10 because of memory limitation!!!
I have noticed receiving a lot of these messages from one of the AP: device unable to learn(up to 5000) new service sftp-ssh._tcp. from ...
  • MST, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of MST
Include critical "The CAPWAP connection with HiveManager was lost." in syslog message
How can I include critical messages in syslog like this one: The CAPWAP connection with HiveManager was lost. So far I have only error,...
  • MST, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Adam Clegg
Solved: AP230 Reboot!
I just wanted to post this in case anyone is having the same issue. In a gym we have 3 AP230's and in another building (large open area...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of MST
Can 2nd Radius be used with priority to NPS?
I would like to get an opinion in regards of Radius. We use NPS as of now, which works ok. There were many posts about NPS but looks like...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of MST
management vlan for 6.6r1 HM and 230 APs
experts, My current configuration for 230 APs with juniper switches: description ap326;native-vlan-id 80; unit 0 {     family ethernet-...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of MST
Enable background scanning - is that affects roaming when clients moves around the building?
Does background scanning affects roaming between clients moving around the building?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of MST
AVC filrewall cant open gmail and google
Experts, I am dealing with situation where I have set AVC firewall rules for guest network, but cant access google, gmail, and youtube
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dariusz Chorzepa
Samsung Galaxy J5 and J3 won't connect to AP230
I am running trial of PPSK authentication for staff so they can connect their personal devices (mobile phones mainly). The trial is going...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of MST
Anyone with HM virtual and Juniper successful configuration?
I am looking for anyone with successful configuration HM with Juniper switches without using native vlan in trunk mode for access points....
  • MST, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question