Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 152
Photo of Rajinder Khera
How to restrict Chromecast broadcast with AeroHive?
Hi guys, Our school is using more than 100 of Aerohive AP250. Our school uses common SSID shared by teachers, students & also Chromecast ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Christian Bösch
ID Manager, no radsec proxy
I deployed a network policy with id manager enabled, but no access-point has the radsec-proxy role. There is no proxy icon and also show ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of press
Aerohive AP250 needing reset irregularly
I have a strange issue with our aerohive AP250s every week or so I will get an AP that nobody can access the network through. It has happ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott Golden
why do i get this "Currently, there is no radsec proxy in this DA domain. (candidate number is 1)"
new install of ~28 AP390's in a warehouse location, all AP's seem to be working ok, but i keep getting the following warning "Currently, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Susan Foster
Aerohive access point needs to be replaced.
do I just delete the old one in hive manager??
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joep van den Heuvel
IP scan from within Guest SSID / VLAN shows reply from AP's native VLAN devices
Hi All, Yesterday I discovered the following on a wireless implementation project: Setup: Switches with vlans: 10 - Data network (ip su...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kyle Heading
HiveManager NG - Active Directory RADIUS
Hi All, Is any one else using Active Directory authentication with HiveManager NG? I cant seem to get it working. When ever I do a RADI...
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
Photo of kanhai shah
What should be optimum setting for a 5ghz radio profile?
I am novice about the networks in general but have a good overall understanding. I am helping a small office to manage their network. We ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Menno
Zero Wait DFS, how does it work?
The AP250's we use in our office support Zero Wait DFS, which apparently allows for fast channel switches to DFS channels as the name sug...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike Gore
Is it possible to limit the amount of time guests can use wifi?
I'm supporting a small cafe which offers public wifi to it's guests, and they would like to limit their guests to 1 hour of access.  What...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Billy Jones
Aerohive vs. Aruba
I'm currently evaluating products and was wondering if anyone has any experience with both manufacturers and has any thoughts. Both produ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott Lieberman
I am curious if anyone is running into bottle-necks because of cat5e cable instead of cat6.
I am thinking about updating some cabling and am wondering what others are doing.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rob Burgoyne
Bulk PPSK users import in NG
Is there a way to bulk import users into NG via a CSV or something? I can't seem to find any docs on it.  Thanks,
  • 4 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Question
Photo of Trent Hill
I'm trying to open up a port on one of our WPA2/PSK SSID's.
Could someone please point me in the right direction? I'm using the online Hive Manager ( https://cloud.aerohive.com/login#/login).
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bobby
Wifi Testing
Can anyone suggest any kind of wireless testing tools like a wifi analyzer, Spectrum scanner, Wifi Scanner or anything like that? I am f...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Eliu Rodriguez
How can I connect a TV to aerohive if I am using radius for Authentication?
I am trying to connect Samsung smart TV to our wireless network which should be able to reach our local network.  We are using radius for...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Fielding
support for multiple timezones across multiple access points on the same network policy?
I'm trying to support multiple timezones for guest PPSK on the same network policy. Is this possible using either location or access poin...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stephen Venville
AP 230 won't connect to HMOL
Hi All, I have four AP 230's, and suddenly one of them will no longer connect to HMOL. capwap ping to my HMOL DNS record is fine. I ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Christopher Tawes
Restricting Access to a Specific VLAN
I've run into a problem at my school where students have begun broadcasting to our chromecasts. Shockingly, Google has not implemented an...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Szymon
Limited access to specific SSID
Hello, What is best way to limit access to SSID only for specific devices ( iphones in this case ) ? I tried to setup client classificat...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question