Conversations

Photo of joy
Guest PPSK wrong Start-End time visible
Hi community,  We use PPSK for our guest access.. We have a PPSK user group, and configured time rotation settings in there. When set th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of joy
Security breach by sharing wifi through smartphone hotspot
Dear All,  We use radius authentication for all our Wifi SSIDs, Machine auth/user auth. But I've realized that if somebody enables a mob...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of joy
Radius authentication for hivemanager classic doesn't work after upgrade to 8.1r1
Hello,  We've upgraded our hivemanager on prem to the version 8.1r1, and we were suddenly not able to logon with our AD credentials any ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jonas Dekkers
Captive webportal with ppsk authentication
It would we a great feature if you could create a captive webportal and use a ppsk for authentication (instead of Radius). In combination...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of joy
Hivemanager classic reboot standby version grayed out??
Hello,  I've upgraded our hivemanager from 6.8r7 to 8.1r1, but because of some issues I rebooted the hivemanager virtual appliance stand...
  • joy, 4 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of joy
Guest not redirected to captive portal when url starts with https://..
Hello everybody  Sometimes  we have the issue that a Guest user is not able to see the captive web portal with use policy acceptance pag...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Harvey Grayson
Avoid device going through captive portal
We are trying to use a chromecast to display images and such as our work phones are android. Our issue is the CWP is stopping the chromec...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of joy
Client count via snmp
Hi, I want to monitor client counts in my own monitoring tool. Which is the OID for client count, because i cannot see this informatio...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of joy
Scheduled psk distribution for guest access (PSK daily generated)
Is it possible to send psk's from the local users database, scheduled (every day) to a receptionist. For our Guest access, we generate pa...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of joy
hiccups after 10-15 devices connected
We use aerohive and some of our users have complaints about hiccups(about 10 to 15 seconds). the only thing that i can see in the hiveman...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered