Conversations

Photo of Johnny Matthews
Playstation AP Choice Problem
PlayStation 4s seem to have a hard time choosing the best AP to connect to. Rather than choose the AP that is right outside their dorm ro...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Pablo Estrada
HiveManager NG Server and Access Point in Different LAN
Hi everyone. I was wondering if any of you guy have had this same problem in the past and could find a solution. I am having troubles c...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Johnny Matthews
Playstation 4 on PPSK
I have deployed AP250s to my campus office spaces and have begun rolling out AP130s to my dorms. I have 3 SSIDs with differing authentica...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jodokus Maria Kasper
Palo Alto
Hi  I am looking for a documentation, Palo Alto integration/implementation in HM-NG. Communicate over API? And more. Maybe samples?   Kin...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Johnny Matthews
Installing 8.1r2a Question
Should I manually select the specific version 8.1r2a from the upgrade window, or wait until it is set as the "latest version"? 
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Antonio Pereira
Random drops on AP230
We recently have installed AP230s in every room across several middle schools. I've been receiving reports from certain teachers that use...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Om Prakash Ravipati
Anyone facing stability issues with AP250s?
We have recently installed 13 AP250s in our office. 2 of them had CAPWAP issues. Initially manual reboot of the switch port fixed the iss...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Johnny Matthews
Scheduled updated happen later than scheduled
I have all of my timezones set correctly in HMNG and on my APs but when I schedule an AP to update, it runs the reboot 6 hours later. I h...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Johnny Matthews
Access AP Actions from device overview page (UI/UX Suggestion)
In Hivemanager, when I drill down into an AP, it would be nice if I could access the "Utilities", "Actions" and "Update" functions for th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Johnny Matthews
Onboard as replacement feature
I'm in the process of rolling out over 300 APs and have had a few die after a couple week burn-in (which was expected) I think a great fe...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Johnny Matthews
Is there a way to clear all alarms for a device?
In the process of getting through some problems, I've racked up 26k minor alerts. I would prefer not to sit and delete them 100 at a time...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of J. Fee
Ports and URLs for contentfilter AP250
We would like to integrate an Aerohive AP 250 into our school network. So far this has unfortunately failed, since the Aerohive can not c...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of press
Dell N1524P in hivemanger Agent Alarms: Authentication failure has been detected
I have a dell N1524P switch enrolled in hivemanger NG every minute or so it is giving the alarm minor, Agent Alarms, Authentication failu...
  • 2 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question