Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 25
Photo of Rob Stalpers
VPN disconnect BR100
We have 60 BR100 branch routers butt every 24 hours the VPN disconnect. I have found this inside the logging. ipsec tunnel 192.168.2.6[4...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sjoerd de Jong
led ap230 / 130
Hi guys! Since the last firmware update, the AP230 and AP130 led status changed. The communication around this change of behaviour was r...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Andrew MacTaggart
mac flapping error messages
Not really an Idea, more of a sharing of info I see these messages on my cisco catalysts quite a bit %SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Pablo Mozarovski
vpn gateway appliance model AH-VG-1U
We're trying to migrate 2 AP 330 as an ending tunnelling, replacing with 2 Vpn Gateway appliance (AH-VG-1U). Anyone has any documentation...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of intvlan1shut
LACP and or Etherchannel support on the 2024 and or 2124?
With 802.11ac on the horizon (phase one anyway).... Are there any plans to support LACP on the 2024 and or the 2124 switches or in fu...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of wombat
intel 7260-ac not connecting
I have a customer that is having issues with new Lenovo Yoga laptops being unable to connect to the Aerohive wireless in certain location...
  • 4 me toos
  • 31 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dave
Skype for Business VoIP over WLAN
We are an environment with Aerohive APs, 370's and 330's, as well as BR100's for home offices. We previously had a shoretel phone system ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of intvlan1shut
When can we expect to see a Flash Free HM/HMO/GUI?
Just curious what plans (if any) Aerohive has for eliminating the need for Adobe Flash for viewing certain info within HM/HMO? Is there a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Fa Chan
2 factor authentication PSK with Radius problem
Hi all, I am deploying Aerohive AP230 with VA Hivemanger both in version 6.6r1 and Airwatch 8.0 all of them are the latest version, i cas...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Robert Pons
"Request was unsuccessful" trying to update maps
I am in the middle of drawing in walls on our maps for an 8-city deployment with about 130 AP 230s. I'm on the first floor of one of the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of intvlan1shut
Users only able to authenticate when in certain locations - brain exploding
About a year ago we fired up 2x 2012 R2 Servers to handle the new wireless authentication from our APs (RADIUS clients). Everything was s...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of J. Goodnough
802.11k in a mixed environment
Does anyone have experience with enabling 802.11k with a client base that doesn't fully support it? I know some of the other voice enterp...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Adam Thomas
Trying to monitor number of connected clients
I'm trying to monitor our Aerohive APs using SolarWinds NPM, specifically the number of connected clients. Natively SolarWinds doesn't ge...
  • 3 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Uli Saur
What is the recommended way to log the traffic of guest users?
An IP firewall rule with logging activated? Or is there another way? We need to log the traffic (optimally URLs with according guest us...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of intvlan1shut
Pros and Cons for having your wireless clients (WLAN) hit RADIUS server A and B and your LAN clients hit servers C and D??
Is there a benefit either today or in the next couple of years?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of GeoffEvans
Solarwinds - Aerohive
Anyone have Aerohive APs in Solarwinds Orion? Is there a way to add all AP's under the configutaion policy to the solariwinds?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nick Lowe
Enhance WIPS to detect rogue APs that spoof the SSIDs broadcast
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of intvlan1shut
Topology tool predictive survey vs post validation survey. Care to share?
Has anyone used the Aerohive Topology tool to predict a deployment, installed the APs and then done post deployment validation surveys? I...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Amanda
Join next week's "Free AP" webinar on BYOD
Did you know we hold weekly webinars and give away a free AP to attendees? Next week's webinar covers the topic of preparing your network...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Melissa J
Config advice - integrating AP to provide DHCP in soho network.
Hi all - just looking for some guidance / suggestions on how best to handle this scenario as gracefully as possible :) The network has...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived