Conversations

Photo of Jeremy Stewart
CWP Registration - Manager Approval Feature Request
I would like to see the option of selecting a manager (by email address) for the approval, rather than allow the whole domain to authoriz...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jeremy Stewart
CWP Fields Missing & Cannot Identify Users
I'm getting little traction with support, so i'll put this out to the community as well. When using a CWP that requires user authenticati...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jeremy Stewart
Resetting VHM (NG HMOL)
I've encountered some issues with migration from classic to NG that damaged my NG VHM. Focus from engineering will help prevent this from...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Jeremy Stewart
HiveManager NG not compatible with IE or Edge
Interesting situation coming out of Aerohive Support. In dealing with an issue regarding accessing the "Tools" section of NG, support has...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeremy Stewart
OS Classification Updates?
I've found that recent new mobile devices entering the market are not being mapped properly with OS classification. S8's, Pixel's, etc. S...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeremy Stewart
NG User Profile Assignment and Missing Operators
Maybe someone knows a better way.... I have a Windows group that should be allowed on WiFi, but NOT with their mobile devices. My initia...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeremy Stewart
User Profile Assignment in NG
Moving to NG (cloud) appears to lose a lot of authentication features. Cannot dedicate AP's as RADIUS servers, nor add AD, or LDAP. The o...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bradley Chambers
Client Monitor Limit - HMOL
Why is the Client Monitor set at 1 for HMOL? There are times when it would be helpful to have multiple going at the same time (no more th...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeremy Stewart
Timeouts after restarting or upgrading
I've been having many issues with AP's not coming back online after a reboot or upgrade. They simply timeout in HMOL, and cannot be pinge...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeremy Stewart
Social Login design flaws
Just a few thoughts on the Social Login CWP that has been frustrating. Allow color changes to fonts. White text on white backgrounds does...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Daniel Oxenhandler
802.1x authentication with heterogenous clients
I have set up an SSID using WPA2-802.1x authentication. I'm using Microsoft NPS as the Radius server. We have a mix of clients including ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 31 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeremy Stewart
User Manager & Collected Information
When assigning PPSK's, User Manager collects information about the "Visitor Company" and "Sponsor", but this information is not available...
  • Jeremy Stewart, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tim McCord
Prevent XP connections on guest nework
Is there a way to check and prevent Windows XP OS from successfully connecting to our guest network? We use AP330's which Guest SSID with...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of McArenas
PPSK-Auto : is it possible to send a daily email to receptionist?
Setup: automatically generated 10 x guest PPSK with 1 day expiration. Question: is there a way to automatically send this 10 ppsk to ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeremy Stewart
AP's require reboot before update
Is anyone else having issues where they need to reboot an AP before config changes take? They seem to work fine with the uptime, but if t...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Hans Matthé
Membership ID Login
We need the correct procedure to use the Membership ID login at the Social login Module. It seems a possibility to import een xlsx file b...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Van Jones
Access points still rebooting after 6.1r3
We had a ticket open with Aerohive concerning our access points rebooting. We sent multiple tech dumps and we were told they found the p...
  • 3 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kevin Chen
Modifying CAPWAP delay time threshold
I usually get the "Major" alert due to delay time of around 190 ms between my APs and HMOL. It's probably due to geographical location as...
  • 7 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Question
  • Answered