Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 24
Photo of Adam Thomas
Trying to monitor number of connected clients
I'm trying to monitor our Aerohive APs using SolarWinds NPM, specifically the number of connected clients. Natively SolarWinds doesn't ge...
  • 3 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom Carpenter
Why the CWNP Program?
David, what is it about the CWNP program that you find valuable for those learning Wi-Fi?
  • 3 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom Carpenter
What kind of networking background should I have before I learn Wi-Fi?
Here, in the first hour, we're going to be focusing on vendor-neutral resources for Wi-Fi education. David, the first question is simple,...
  • 7 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom Carpenter
Let the discussion begin: How to Become a Wi-Fi Expert
Thank you for joining our live discussion on what you need to know and do to  become a Wi-Fi expert. Not sure what this is about? Not ev...
  • 9 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Amanda
Wanna BEE?
Welcome to Operation “Wanna Bee”! We’ve been tweeting photos of the #AerohiveBEE doing just about everything imaginable from riding ro...
  • 7 me toos
  • 309 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Amanda
What's the best reason to stay with a controller-based solution when transitioning to 802.11ac?
If you read our blog or if you're on Social Media, you have probably seen the conversation about the death of the WLAN controller. Conver...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Amanda
Where's the BEE?
Hello AerohiveBEE Keepers! Welcome to Operation "Where's the BEE" where we ask you to show off your new AerohiveBEE. Here's how it wo...
  • 5 me toos
  • 83 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Amanda
Who won the book raffle?!
Who won the book raffle?! We are raffling off signed copies of Matthew Gast's latest book, 802.11ac: A Survival Guide. Winners wil...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig Mathias
It's a Wrap - for Now, Anyway - and Thanks!
Well – believe it or not, we’re out of time; the marathon is over, at least for the time being. This was fun; no, a blast, and before I g...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of alanbuxey
802.11ac phase2 and copper links
given 802.11ac will start to deliver more than 1Gb (and is often fed at only 1Gb) phase2 will possibly offer 2.6Gb (and more depending on...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of alexf
802.11ac MU-MIMO
Does MU-MIMO implies transmitting frames to different clients spatially distant at the same time on the same channel or on different chan...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of wmann
Availability of Aerohive 802.11ac products
Hi, when will your 802.11ac products be available?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Amanda
Don't forget! Our 802.11ac event happens TODAY Sept 9
All things 802.11ac: This one-day event will take place Monday Sept 9, 2013 between the hours of 5AM - 5PM PST (Los Angeles time) here on...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Bob Sampson
Aerohive APs, A Whole Shift In The Wireless Paradigm
I love my Aerohives. I recently distributed a load up at Oxford University following an extended investigation into options available and...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of HootSuite App
My phenomenal instructor
In response to @pdavismusic on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pdavismusic/status... Learned a lot at @Aerohive e...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Shawn Rasmussen
Praise for HiveManager upgrades
Mike, Thanks for your candor. I like the new features of HM 6, but I don't have problems with my current version. I don't need to crea...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of HootSuite App
I am loving my new Aerohive switches
In response to @SBABarber on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SBABarber/status/3... I am LOVING my new @Aerohive s...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Holly Canterucci
Ease of use!
I love how easy it was to apply online with Aerohive. You must have used your own product. I REALLY liked the process compared with other...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Keith R. Parsons
Who is Bradley Chambers?
Who is this 'Bradley Chambers' and why does he ask nearly all the questions in the Forum? - He's been a very busy "community organizer"...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Amanda
Announcing the iPad mini winners!
Three of our awesome customers are being awarded an iPad mini for participation during the two-month beta that preceded today’s community...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived