Conversations

Photo of James Watson
How do you block rouge devices?
I'm looking for a way to block a few rouge devices from joining my network. Currently we use a hosted based certificate system (cloudpath...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Watson
How to configure PPSK
What happens if the AP acting acting as the PPSK server goes off line? Are you able to assign a backup? Will the assigned AP still operat...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Watson
Students now authenticating with their own iPad - need advice on authenticating.
We have tried different ways to authenticate to our network, PPSK worked, but it's too time consuming to set up. I'm sure the students w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bradley Chambers
Google Apps and ID Manager
I love to see Google Apps integrated into ID Manager (http://aerohive.com/products/cloud-se...) for authentication. Google Apps is the n...
  • 17 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Idea
Photo of James Watson
Numerous iPads not connecting to WiFi
On a daily basis I have 5 or 6 iPads which don't connect to the WiFi network. These 5 or 6 iPads change on a daily basis. They usually ge...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Watson
Any school's using Aerohive NG?
I just received a major WiFi upgrade via the Erate grant. I now have Aerohive switches, and was able to upgrade every AP. I was wondering...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Watson
K12 Campus - How do you have your network setup?
I was just wondering how do you have your K12 network setup? I am about to receive a bunch of Aerohive goodies via Santa (AKA Erate), and...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Watson
Why would I want to set up my WiFi network with a Radius Server?
What are the advantages of using a Radius server? How could this improve my network? I work at a high school and I have a network of 1...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered