Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 62
Photo of Paul
AP130/230 mounting brackets
Hi all, I did a site survey today, the building has lots of open space internally, a huge atrium, mezzanine floors and not an awful lot ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hans Matthé
Capture traffic on Aerohive AP and use CloudShark
Hi What is the best procedure to capture traffic on an Aerohive AP? And how integrate the Cloud shark service? We can see a 'remote packe...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Erik Bos
Connect Dell N1500 switches with AreoHive NG
Dear all, Since about 2 weeks i have 7 Dell N1548P switches. I would like to integrate these switches with my HiveManager NG. Unfortunat...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hans Matthé
Procedure Issues a Private PSK for the user
We want to let users generate a PPSK key for there BYOD devices by authenticate due there domain credentials on a captive web portal and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hans Matthé
Application firewall NG not working
Hello Few weeks ago we organised an Aerohive Testflight. At the workshop we noticed that the static firewall was not blocking apps as Fac...
  • Hans Matthé, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hans Matthé
Issue management vlan
Hello We have a management VLAN created as subnet for our access points. There is a DHCP server configured on this subnet and the access ...
  • Hans Matthé, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of GK
Imagine This...Need HMOL Help
I have about 40 access points installed at a business locally.  We installed the AP370 model, using HMOL. My question is, we have L3 swit...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Hans Matthé
throughput issues AP230
We have a school with 6 sites. At 2 sites we have a throughput issue with the AP230's, a summary of the situation: - it takes a few attem...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hans Matthé
U-NII band - how to use
Hello experts I want to discuss the use of U-NII bands in de 5Ghz spectrum. Every body knows that using the 5Ghz bands are less crowded ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Grant Duval
Help with slow and limited connectivity using ap230s
I have had extremely slow and non-responsive internet connectivity over the last month.  I am using Enterprise 6.6r3a in my hive manager ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hans Matthé
Automatic update firmware AP's
Hello One of our customers is using VoIP, there fore the firmware version of there AP's must be 6.5R3. However we seen that the firmware ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Peter Persson
social login not working at all ....
We are wanting to test the new Social Login Feature, But not sure how to get it to work? So far we enabled "Social Login" in our On Pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Mike
AP350 not handing out IP address to some devices
We have a single client that has over 30 AP 350 across their different locations. At their main office they have 4 AP 350's and for the p...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hans Matthé
ap not appear in hivemanager
We have an AP received by the free webinar. However the AP does not appear in the hivemanager online, altough it is connected to the inte...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff Turley
HiveManager NG On Prem?
When will an on prem version of Hivemanager NG be available?
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hans Matthé
Issue certificates Hivemanager NG
We want to transfer our customers to Hivemanager NG. However, we see a fue issues that we need to be solved first. In this conversation w...
  • Hans Matthé, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hans Matthé
Language ID Manager
HelloWe are configuring the ID manager for a customer. However, the language that we want to use (dutch) is not forseen. Is there a way t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Pablo Mozarovski
Tool recomendations to discover disconnect problems in AP120
Hi there! We have six AP120 with HiveOS 6.2r1c.1943 in the same floor, giving coverage to 70-80 users with Windows, android, and IOS.  T...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Hans Matthé
castertray surveyor
Helo Not a direct Aerohive question. We are executing site survey's with a tripod at the moment. We are interested in the castertray Surv...
  • Hans Matthé, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Smitty
Samsung Galaxy S6 WPA2 Enterprise Connection Issue
I am just wondering if anybody has an idea with this.  We have users connecting using WPA2 Enterprise from their devices.  We have a numb...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question