Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 174
Photo of Marcel Heß
CAPWAP client HTTP proxy with Hivemanager NG
Hello. my APs must use the HTTP-Proxy to communicate to the Internet. Now I have some trouble to get the connection working. I'm using ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nico Waanders
Social Login Facebook
My guests are unable to login in our Wifi using social facebook login. Google+ and linkedin are working fine. Anyone else having this pro...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of joy
Disconnects and slow speeds: find rx fifo "overflows" in the logs
Hi Community, Today I had some coplaints about disconnects and slow speed.. I See in the logs some warnings like below: Hundreds of thi...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Adrian Perello
International hardware support
How do you give international hardware support if the client has office around the world? At this moment we buy locally and sent to the i...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Jonas Dekkers
API's with MSP portal
Hi, we are using the api's of Aerohive. Since we changed our platform to MSP we can't use the api's. See error's below. I can't find any ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve Kellogg
MacBook: Health scores are all 100% but device can't reach any web sites
Greetings, I could really use some troubleshooting suggestions.  I've got a user with a new MacBook that suddenly can't reach any websit...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Domain Admin
APs drop clients, slow connections or no connections....
Have a mix of 230 and 320 APs - 78 in total, in a school environment.  Issue is dropping or no connection, or slow internet, for some.  B...
  • 7 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Christian Bösch
ID Manager, no radsec proxy
I deployed a network policy with id manager enabled, but no access-point has the radsec-proxy role. There is no proxy icon and also show ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of ironpillar
Aerohive AP230 firmware 6.1r6
I have an AP230 running the HiveOS 6.1r5 and try to upgrade via HiveManager NG. And there is a notice: Following devices can’t be upgrad...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott Mungall
Hivemanager NG and packetfence
We're rolling out multiple Aerohive 245x ap's with Hivemanager NG and looking to control authentication and vlan membership with PacketFe...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ali
AP230 issues specific time daily.
Got an AP230 that is having issues out of all the AP's this particular one at a specific time would just disconnect clients and stop work...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of roel Sajul
social login firewall setup
i enable the social login cloud not premise but got an page portal slow loading . i want to add it on my firewall to priorities the load...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Joel Roberts
Command to view all active clients on access point via SSH
I have looked though the Aerohive CLI Guide but I cannot find anything to get a list of active clients for an access point.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of ClassThink
Authenticate only users from Active Directory Group
Hi, I have RADIUS authenticate against our AD domain to allow users to login to our WiFi. At the moment every AD user can login but I ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Fred Fish
Odd AP230 experience with loss of connectivity
I've been fighting this on my own for about 2 months now and decided to ask for some help.I have one particular portion of my network tha...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Daniel
AP1130 as MeshPoint is not working
Hello, we have 12 a mixed environment with AP370 AP250 and AP245x now we like to extend with a AP1130 as a MeshPoint for an outdoor area ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of KB
can not register for support portal account
Hi we purchased Hivemanager NG on premise. I tried to create a support portal account to download updates but each time after i entered m...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of ryan
Can't manually configure channel
Hi guys, I have an old Ap121 I am using at home. It was linked to HM account but that has expired and now I can't add it to another acco...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Martijn
Accesspoint ddos my Network
It seems like my accespoints are DDossing my whole network. Internet-connections are overloaden because of Port 5555 traffic from my acce...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Peter Mears
Private PSK troubleshooting
I have lost the ability to create PPSK's in our NG instance "service" Account type Not Local "device" type (they work fine), I have port ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question