Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 40
Photo of Fraser Hess
Nessus plugins for Aerohive
I would like Aerohive to work with Tenable and make plugins for Nessus that cover Aerohive products such as HiveOS, HiveManage on-premise...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Fraser Hess
External antenna coax source
We are installing 2 AP1130s soon with the external antenna kit. The 1130s will be inside the build while the antennas will be mounted on ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Abhi
Announcing HiveOS 6.9r1 (XR200P, BR200WP and VPN Gateway Virtual Appliance (VG-VA))
We are excited to announce that we have released HiveOS 6.9r1 today. This release is specific to the new XR200P, BR200WP and VPN Gateway ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Kevin Gee
Is there an Aerohive response to the 'KRACK' WPA2 vulnerabilities?
Hi, I've been searching but haven't found a response to this from Aerohive, if there is one can someone point me at it please. It sounds...
  • 27 me toos
  • 37 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Fraser Hess
Per policy RADIUS servers
I am deploying new RADIUS servers on each of our sites, rather than having all of them in our headquarters. I've created 3 new AAA Client...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Fraser Hess
SSH feature requests
I'd like to make 2 feature requests for SSH in HiveOS. 1) Add SSH key authentication 2) Support the feature of the SSH client where it ...
  • Fraser Hess, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of jeff
Turn off pagination from CLI response.
Turn off pagination from CLI response.   Is there a way to  turn off the "More" feature which shows up whenever X number of pages is exce...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of oliver.marshall@oakson.co.uk
De-registering old BR100 units
Hi A client has replaced their BR100 units and have asked us to find new homes for them, either dumping any very old ones, giving to cha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Fraser Hess
Modify the rogue AP alert email
The rogue AP alert email reads as follows: A rogue AP has been detected in the same backhaul network as that of the Aerohive device. The ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Fraser Hess
Error updating BR100 on HMOL 6.8r7a
Since HMOL was updated to 6.8r7a, it wants to send no bonjour-gateway enable to my BR100s. Unlike the BR200, that is not a supported comm...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of —PH
HMOL security
What logs do Aerohive keep (outside of a customer's HMOL)—i.e. applications used, websites visited, etc.? Any identifiable information? F...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kevin Baert
The CAPWAP connection with HiveManager lost, only reboot does the trick ...
HiThe last few weeks we had some access points (maybe 4 or 5) losing their connection to the Hivemanager. Only a reboot (from the AP itse...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Fraser Hess
Strange DNS issue with guest network
We've had an ongoing problem with our guest network. Let me describe the network first, and then the problem. We have 40+ AP330s with GRE...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Elkin Gonzalez
Include DHCP Reservation Option
Why not to include the option to reserve a bunch of IP addresses (maybe 10 or 20 IPs) when using internal DHCP option provided by HiveAPs...
  • 4 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Fraser Hess
SNMP over VPN tunnel
Can SNMP be enabled on a BR200 and accessed from an SNMP client at corporate over the VPN tunnel? snmpwalk times out and _debug snmp does...
  • Fraser Hess, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rob Pritchard
Possible to modify default update setting in Configuration?
In Configuration, when I see an AP that has the red exclamation point in the Audit column, I click on Update, Update Devices, which shows...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Grabowski
VMware Tools Installation on VPN Gateway
Hi, Can you direct me to the procedure to install VMware Tools on the VPN Gateway? Regards, -john
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Fraser Hess
Desirable trunking
Is anyone else trying to use desirable trunking when connecting an Aerohive AP to a Cisco Catalyst PoE switch? I'm not having an luck wit...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Fraser Hess
fraser.hess@pinnacol.com
I purchased some BR100s in additional to the many BR200s we already have. Having received them I discovered they don't have the RADIUS se...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Rocco
Is there anyone who is using BR100 with CVG? Have some questions and an urgent problem.
We use a CVG and have nearly 50 BR100. We often have the Problem that HM shows the BR as connected but the Network isn't reachable. If we...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question