Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 176
Photo of FAQ poster
How do I access MyHive and HiveManager Online for the first time? (Aerohive Getting Started video series)
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of FAQ poster
What type of antennas are supported on the AP141?
The connectors on both the AP141 and AP350 are standard RP-SMA.
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of FAQ poster
Is there an additional cost for HiveManager NG?
Current Aerohive HiveManager Online customers can use their existing entitlement key for HiveManager NG at no additional cost. HiveManage...
  • FAQ poster, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of FAQ poster
Is HiveManager NG available as public cloud and/or on-premise?
The current version of HiveManager NG is only offered as public cloud subscription. The HiveManager NG on-premise version is targeted fo...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of FAQ poster
What HiveOS versions are currently supported by HiveManager NG?
6.4r1 and later Note: Please start a new thread on the community to ask your specific questions about HiveManager NG.

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of FAQ poster
What hardware platforms are supported by HiveManager NG?
AP121, AP 130, AP141, AP230, AP330, AP350, AP1130 SR2024P, SR2124P, SR2148P Please note that additional platforms will be supported by ...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of FAQ poster
HiveManager NG: What do you recommend for customers?
Please feel free to visit www.aerohive.com/cloud to learn more about HiveManager NG—there is also an option to create an evaluation accou...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of FAQ poster
What are the key capabilities of HiveManager NG?
Self-service demo and seamless migration to production Integrated maps & device on-boarding Guided configuration workflow Dashboard with...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of FAQ poster
What is HiveManager NG?
HiveManager NG is Aerohive’s next generation cloud-enabled network management solution. It increases simplicity and flexibility by combin...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of FAQ poster
HiveManager NG: What is the news?
We are enhancing our cloud services platform with the introduction of HiveManager NG to better address customer scalability, flexibility,...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of FAQ poster
My AP CAPWAP intermittently disconnects from HMOL form behind Sonicwall Firewall, what could be the cause?
Q.My AP CAPWAP intermittently disconnects from HMOL form behind Sonicwall Firewall, what could be the cause? A.If persistent NAT is no...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of FAQ poster
How do I block access to web apps like Yik Yak?
This video will help Aerohive customers wanting to block web apps such as Yik Yak. Block Yik Yak on Aerohive WLAN
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of FAQ poster
What is HiveOS?
HiveOS is Aerohive’s operating system for its APs. HiveOS runs a suite of cooperative control protocols and functions that provide dynami...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of FAQ poster
What is the economical impact of not opting for a vendors centralized management platform?
End-user productivity is reduced through lost network connectivity, which may happen due to either the user or their device’s behaviour, ...
  • FAQ poster, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of FAQ poster
How is user productivity affected by wireless downtime?
ESG’s past research (Source: ESG Research Report, Mobile Device and Application Usage Trends, August 2013) indicates that about four-fift...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of FAQ poster
Can you quantify the economic advantage of Aerohive's controller-less, cloud-enabled APs?
This screenshot from the EVV (Economic Value Validation) infographic highlights the economic advantage of controller-less Wi-Fi. You can ...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of FAQ poster
What was the specific methodology ESG used for the Aerohive controller-less Economic Value Validation (EVV)?
To learn more about ESG EVV methodology, watch this video or check out the EVV report here. You can also listen to a recording of the Ju...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of FAQ poster
What factors need to be considered when calculating the economic advantage of an Aerohive controller-less Wi-Fi solution?
There are a number of factors that are used to determine the economic value of a solution. The most obvious are determining the differenc...

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of FAQ poster
What is Spectrum Analysis?
Spectrum Analysis is a tool to identify signal energy present on the spectrums used to provide wireless access. It is used to provide inf...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of FAQ poster
Questions about Aerohive switches
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered