Conversations

Photo of Thiago araujo
HiveManager NG
Hello Anyone knows what is the HiveManager NG ? This is a new version of HiveManager or a new different product ? Some information about...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve Forbes
ng upgrade
After the NG upgrade this weekend, anything I click on just brings me to the device monitor screen... I can`t get out of it...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Volkan Bagci
Migrating HMOL to NG
Hi, im trying to setup parts of network policy in NG but there are couple of things i can not find how to "replicate" in NG. 1: We...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Foxi352
HM-NG: Delta configuration update not working ?
We have 28 AP230 ready to deploy. So far i have only 2 online for policy testing and tweaking. One thing that really makes me crazy: Del...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of gerjimi
6.5r3 troubleshoot error
After upgrading to 6.5r3, I get an error going to the "troubleshoot" section. I logged out and back in and still the same, even on a diff...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve McKim
Can a free ap recieved from a webinar be moved from HMOL to NG?
I received a AP230 from a webinar and would like to know if it is able to be moved to NG by deleting it from HMOL and then entering the s...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nick Lowe
HiveManager-NG Questions
A few initial questions regarding HiveManager-NG! :) I cannot see where we configure the RADIUS accounting interval or where we enable/...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hivefan
Issue resolved: Redirected to login page when trying to reset HiveManager NG user password
When some customers tried to reset their password of HiveManager NG from the link in the password recovery email, they were redirected to...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Eddie Clark
Syslog data to splunk
I want to send my hivemanager to splunk. I just recently stood up a server to test out splunk and want to know how to get data there. Is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of PatsFan4Life
Problem in the Dashboard
When I clicked on Dashboard just now, I received this message: "There are no configured devices in the VHM. Please add one or more device...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Xavier
List of public IP or fqdn in Europe for Hivemanager online
hi, Could you give me a complete List of public IP or fqdn in Europe for Hivemanager online. I would like to create a rules in my firewal...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Customer Support ICTZ
Mobile device connection problem
Hello, We ran into a problem with connecting mobile devices. The mobile devices will only connect wen we choose for WEP Encryption. Any...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered