Conversations

Photo of Benjamin Lambert
Layer 3 Roaming Issues
Greetings! I have segmented my network into multiple subnets with separate VLANs based on the different sections of the physical build...
  • 3 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sjoerd de Jong
led ap230 / 130
Hi guys! Since the last firmware update, the AP230 and AP130 led status changed. The communication around this change of behaviour was r...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Nicolas Rapenne
Hi, Can you confirm if i can use AP230 with POE802.3af, if yes does all sepc will be supported, if no can you confirm how watt does i need ?
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Smitty
SSID Profile's by Site or Global?
Our current Aerohive environment is setup in nine physical locations.  We have separate Network Policies for each location, but we select...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Smitty
How to stop HiveOS Updates?
This is just a silly question and I know the answer must be easy. I am trying to run the 6.5r3 Golden Release HiveOS.  Everytime I do a ...
  • Smitty, 2 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Smitty
Samsung Galaxy S6 WPA2 Enterprise Connection Issue
I am just wondering if anybody has an idea with this.  We have users connecting using WPA2 Enterprise from their devices.  We have a numb...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joshua Mulloy
How do I automate RADIUS and PPSK registration and permissions for various devices and users?
I have these SSIDs: LEGACY - Full network access single SSID, single PSK at all sites - (Would like to decommission) SITE - Differe...
  • 4 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matthew Rudkowski
IDManager Feature Request - AD Groups
I would like to formally request that the AD integration tie-in portion of ID Manager also provide a provision to authenticate a specific...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Robert Hoffmann
Automatic delivery of Automatically generated private PSK users
It would be nice if there would be an option to send automatically generated private PSK users via mail automatically. For Instance we...
  • 9 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Smitty
Ceiling Tile Mounting AP230
I am trying to find a mounting method for installing some AP230's in one of my offices.  I was originally planning on just using their T-...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Smitty
HMVA - Use 'home' VHM or Not?
I know this may be a matter of opinion...but I am curious.  I am setting up a HMVA for a company that will probably only need a single VH...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Zander Admin
What is the difference between Guest, User and ID Manager?
Throughout Aerohive Hivemanager documentation, the support site, and the Hivemanager Online GUI there are references to Guest Manager, Us...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Smitty
Public DNS / Translate Internal DNS
Stupid User Question... I setup our BYOD network to use Google Public DNS Servers instead of our internal DNS servers.  I have one IP Po...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Smitty
IDManager remove guest types / guest types feature requests
I am running a trial of ID Manager before we decide on purchasing the product or not.  We are running into a number of limitations that I...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Smitty
capwap client settings disappearing
I am having a difficult time getting HMOL working through our Cloud Hosted Palo Alto firewall.  I SSHed into the AP's and set... capwap ...
  • Smitty, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Smitty
Stop Inter-station Traffic per User Profile or VLAN?
I am trying to stop Inter-Station Traffic on a specific User Profile or VLAN.  I was following Crowdie's write up at https://community.ae...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Smitty
Add ability to assign Traffic Filter for Inter-station Traffic by User Profile or VLAN instead of just SSID
Feature Request - It would be nice to be able to assign a Traffic Filter per User Profile or VLAN instead of just per SSID. Stealing the...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea