Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 493
Photo of John
Antenna Type config parameter
I am deploying an AP1130 with an external Directional antenna.  I want to broadcast 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz.  In the AP config there is a paramet...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Chris Lawson
AP250 vs Chromecast
Hi there I have a customer using AP250's who wants to be able to connect to their Chromecast devices across their guest network.  Howeve...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of mdparker04
Configuring Aerohive with external Windows 2012 NPS Radius Server questions
Hi All, I have managed to configure a Windows 2012 NPS radius server to work with Aerohive.  For a bit I was stumped not having done this...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Paul Ainslie
Wave 1 vs. Wave 2 - High Density
How many more clients could an 802.11ac Wave 1 AP take on vs. a Wave 2 AP? capable AP -- with all other things being equal.   The area I...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Donnie Mayes
Setup AP's to authenticate to AD server
I have 75 AP230's running 8.3r2.  I'm tired of the students getting the password from laptops in the lab and putting them on their phones...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jackie
We have 3 AP230 AP's and are looking to add a 4th AP, how do we get a new entitlement key to include all 4 AP's?
We have 3 AP230 AP's and are looking to add a 4th AP, how do we get a new entitlement key to include all 4 AP's?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Liam Mainwaring
Issue with Samsung SM-T280 connection to AP121 compared to an LG-V400 with no issue
Can anyone confirm why the Samsung model has issues with connection to AP121 compared to an LG model which has no issues?  LG SPEC - WLA...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Scott Menzies
Scheduled Updates - Local Users/PPSK
Is it possible to create a schedule to update the access points with newly created PPSK over night? I haven't seen anything but I could ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Daniel Muse
Are AP120's supported on update 8.2r1?
Getting the prompt to update to 8.2r1, and we currently have several APs in use (120, 121, 170, 350, 1130) and I know AP120 are being rep...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joep van den Heuvel
GRE tunnel for Guests need to egress in Guest VLAN
Hi all, The setup: Main office has VLANs: 2 - for Data / LAN access 999 - For Guest internet acess Clients connecting to guest SSID, ar...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Danilo Arias
Disable Rates
Hello I'm doing an implementation of an aerohive wireless network, but the roaming is not taking, I would like to know what is the r...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Danilo Arias
Transmission Power and roaming
Hello I would like a help, I have in an office of the same floor mounted 3 aps, however when performing tests going from one place to...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of ZPrime
L2 DoS - What to do about it?
I have been spammed with over 90 e-mails today from my APs at a single site (12 APs) due to "L2 DoS" conditions. In this case, "receivin...
  • 3 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Patryk Szenfeld
Issue with Native and management VLANs
Hi All We have about 140 AP130's. I never had to replace any of the AP until now, I had to RMA some of the access points and before putt...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Domain Admin
APs drop clients, slow connections or no connections....
Have a mix of 230 and 320 APs - 78 in total, in a school environment.  Issue is dropping or no connection, or slow internet, for some.  B...
  • 7 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Randell Low
Aerohive AP1130 Hive OS 9.0R1.161337. Use selected channels of 5ghz channel Possible?
 Hi , We are using Aerohive AP1130 Hive OS 9.0R1.161337. Is it possible to only used specific 5Ghz Channel spectrum? We have certain chan...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ben Bridle
Why do some of my Aerohive APs reboot every so often by themselves?
Randomly every day one or two of our Aerohive Access Points reboots without being asked to do so. We have managed to gather some logs fr...
  • 5 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of joy
Guest PPSK wrong Start-End time visible
Hi community,  We use PPSK for our guest access.. We have a PPSK user group, and configured time rotation settings in there. When set th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dan
AP250 PSKs not working
We have recently purchased and installed about 5-6 AP250s in our school and are having some PSK issues with them. We have about 2000 PSKs...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Fabian
Problem browsing speed in 2.4Ghz with AP230
Currently in the library of the 3rd floor we have no more than 10 meters away 3 AP230, in that area can be located around 50 to 80 users,...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question