Conversations

Photo of HoldinOn
AP130 HiveManager NG Email Notification AP CONNECTION STATUS HAS CHANGED
Since 11/30/17 at 10:38 PM, I keep getting this message: Alert from HiveManager - Network related alert,2017/12/01 03:38:24 Z ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kevin Gee
Is there an Aerohive response to the 'KRACK' WPA2 vulnerabilities?
Hi, I've been searching but haven't found a response to this from Aerohive, if there is one can someone point me at it please. It sounds...
  • 27 me toos
  • 37 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of HoldinOn
AP130's mysterious reboot overnight
At 2:46 EST this morning, I got the following email: HiveManager NG Email Notification ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of HoldinOn
How to edit "Organization Information"
Under "Account Details""Organization Information", it has some wrong information. There does not look to be a way to edit this. How do I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of HoldinOn
Reaper botnet
Is Aerohive up to date, so that my Aerohive devices are not affected by the Reaper botnet? http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of HoldinOn
AP130 which version?
Currently running 6.5r7 on our AP130's. When I go to Configure:Device Update:Upgrade HiveOS and Aerohive Switch Images, I see the follow...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rob Pritchard
Is HiveOS 8.0r1 reliable?
Just upgraded my HiveManager VM to 8.0r1.  I'm waiting until next week to upgrade my AP230 access points.  Just wanted to find out if any...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Frank Wen
AP130 could not update settings through HiveManager
Hi guys, We are having a big headache with one of the AP130 WAPs. Recently we had some policy setting changes, and we applied these cha...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Julian Maartens
AP130: Upload configuration - time out
Hello community! We are having problems with our AP130-access points. We are using the cloud-based Hive Manager (I assume it's 'HiveMa...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question