Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 78
Photo of David Coleman
Aerohive iPad Kiosk Application
Want encrypted guest WLAN access? Download instructional slides about the new @Aerohive iPad Kiosk application:  http://bit.ly/2e6F35Q Th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of David Coleman
HiveManager NG - Online Computer Based Training
Aerohive offers a series of free web-based training modules for HiveManager NG.  These online modules include an overview of HiveManager...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Irek Romaniuk
HiveManager NG versus Online
What's the difference between HiveManager NG versus Online ?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Coleman
CWSP Study Guide - 2nd Edition is now available
After many months of work, the 2nd edition of the Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP) Study Guide is available. The CWSP pape...
  • David Coleman, 2 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Terence Fleming ThinkWireless
If the PPSK changes, why can't the SSID change as well?
Feature Request: can we create an SSID that contains a variable in its name,for example "See Reception for the Passcode for 22nd May 2013...
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Daryl Reseigh
AP230 LED Brightness
Since a recent update, the LED's on our two AP230's have turned off. If you use the  'Locate AP' tool and set it to amber, the LED is bri...
  • 3 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Question
Photo of Smitty
SSID Profile's by Site or Global?
Our current Aerohive environment is setup in nine physical locations.  We have separate Network Policies for each location, but we select...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ryan_w
Have you redesigned your network to support Airplay?
Over the last year we have been redesigning our network to try and make it work best with Airplay.  Here is a list of things we ended up ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hans Matthé
WIPS port suppression
Hi I read about wips in combination of port suppression at the wired site (due SNMP), so the switch port of the rogue is disabled after r...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Irek Romaniuk
Routers with 802.11ac ?
Do I have to buy AP or routers like BR100/200 will support 802.11ac Technology ? and if I have to buy AP which does routers support PoE ?
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike Peloquin
Anyway to determine if something is being blocked by firewall?
We are looking to deploy an IP firewall policy to block specific applications using the built-in Application Services. For example: Snapc...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of cain2k
wan link bonding, load balancing and failover on a BR200
Does the BR200 support bandwith aggregation, load balancing, and automatic fail over for WAN links? Can it support dual WAN links, in add...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Amanda
HiveBook: A fun and engaging way to learn about Aerohive technology
Our Tech Pubs team has come up with a clever and convenient way to give our customers documentation on Aerohive technology. It's called H...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Rick
Creating separate VLANs for SSIDs
I have my APs on VLAN 80 with their own SSID, and want to create an Internal SSID on VlAN81, as well as a Guest SSID on VLAN82. As longs ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sjoerd de Jong
(after-installation) checks
I love the tools like VLAN probing and server access tests. They helped me out many times. I would love to be able to use them for semi-...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of David Coleman
Download a free booklet about WLAN Troubleshooting
Download a free booklet about WLAN Troubleshooting: http://bit.ly/1K8Bylf - Excerpted from the CWNA Study Guide - Courtesy of Aerohive N...
  • 5 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Tony Schaps
PPSK and client classification not working
Added a new SSID for PPSK, created local user groups and local users, they authenticate and work fine. I enabled client classification to...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Aleš
Warehouse scanner issue with Aerohive
Hi! We have been troubleshooting Wi-Fi network where only 1 scanner out of 8 scanners is having issues (communicating directly to remote...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Coleman
Simplified Troubleshooting
The Simplified Troubleshooting in HiveManager NG is a really cool way to proactively diagnose and remedy client connectivity problems. An...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of FAQ poster
Is HiveManager NG available as public cloud and/or on-premise?
The current version of HiveManager NG is only offered as public cloud subscription. The HiveManager NG on-premise version is targeted fo...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article