Conversations

Photo of Bert-Jan
HiveManager 6.8r3 - High CPU
We upgraded our VM on premisse from HiveManager 6.8r2 to HiveManager 6.8r3 and now the VM has a high CPU. Normal 100-500 MHz and now betw...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jon Shakallis
my ap170 outdoor access point doesn't work after a power cut?
I have 2 a p170 outdoor access points and we had a power cut and now they do not show up on our Mac network, They stream between classroo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nigel Bowden
Is there a way to offer two factor authentication for HMOL logins?
Hi, Is there any way currently (or are there any plans to) offer two factor authentication for HMOL logins? As the HMOL login poten...
  • 10 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Luke Nikunen
Is there anyway to black list a client in HiveManager?
I have a client connecting to my guest network and I would like to prevent them from having any access to the wireless network. I have th...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dave Brown
VM upgrade vs replacement?
Considering that I originally started out on a HiveManager 3.4 VM, and have been doing just upgrades since, would now be a good time to e...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Brian Ambler
HiveManager Online version 6.1r1 is now live!
HiveOS and HiveManager 6.1r1 is now available on HMOL as of today, Tuesday, June 25th. As always, we will monitor acceptance and reported...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Amanda
HiveOS and HiveManager version 6.0r2a have been released
HiveOS and HiveManager version 6.0r2a is now available for both on-premise and HMOL customers. Customers with an on-premise HiveManager m...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Gordon
How do I minimize the power drain of an outdoor AP?
Any ideas for how to minimise the power drain of an outdoor AP used as a repeater which is solar powered.?
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered