Conversations

Photo of MikeV
What could be the reason for an SSID to work perfectly in one network policy, yet fail to allow connections in another?
I have an SSID (WPA2) that works on my main Network Profile. I cloned that profile as a test network. Inside of the test profile I remove...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chris Craig
[board]: CPU 0 HW watchdog has not been fed in 10 seconds.??
AP turing red then back to white found the alarm [board]: CPU 0 HW watchdog has not been fed in 10 seconds. not sure what it is trying to...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ACCsupport
How do I build a guest network?
Hi, Can someone tell me if there is a manual or video available for the following: * We want to create a wifi network where there i...
  • 3 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris Craig
30 230 AP 4 are not talking to myhive ping APs ping good 3 aerohive switches used can anyone tell why they are not connecting to myhive
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris Craig
ipads and smart phones will not connect username password using radius apple Macs connect fine dell win 7 will not connect Help new WiFi
ipads and smart phones will not connect username password using radius apple Macs connect fine dell win 7 will not connect win 8.1 will H...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris Craig
authincate win 7 machines using A mangerhive CA can it be done with out using radius on the network server
What is the best way to authenticate win 7 machines without using network resources
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered