Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 41
Photo of J. Goodnough
RADIUS/NPS Server configurations
When you follow the AH directions for configuring an external RADIUS Server and it's an NPS server, everything seems to work except that ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Malcolm Snelgrove
Import users via csv for Aerohive NG
I am having trouble with importing users from a csv file. One issue with the phone number format and another with the Group name. After ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Christian Bösch
ID Manager, no radsec proxy
I deployed a network policy with id manager enabled, but no access-point has the radsec-proxy role. There is no proxy icon and also show ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rob Burgoyne
HiveAgent ServerCertificateInfo................ Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates
New SR2208 will not connect to HMNG, I get the following error when displaying (show hivemanager status). I opened a ticket but figured I...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gouron
impossible to install OVA Aerohive version 11.26 on Vsphere 6.5
problem impossible to install l’OVA Aerohive en version 11.26 on Vsphere 6.5. Exist a workeround or patch please.  No problem on Vsphere 6.0
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
Photo of Raúl
Users cannot authenticated through idManager
Hi there, the 10th of december morning, new users couldn't authenticate using IDManager, We've checked the authentication logs. and see ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeff Turley
DFS event logging
Is there a way to see when and on what APs DFS events have occured?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hans
Remote capturing wireshark
We tried to set-up a remote SSH connection to connect Wireshark for remote packet capturing. The remote SSH is no problem, I can use any ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of press
Dell N1524P in hivemanger Agent Alarms: Authentication failure has been detected
I have a dell N1524P switch enrolled in hivemanger NG every minute or so it is giving the alarm minor, Agent Alarms, Authentication failu...
  • 2 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
Photo of IT TIM
How to solve 'Default DTLS passphrase is in use'
I'm getting the minor error 'Default DTLS passphrase is in use' for a while. I've read already a lot of articles but none article has gav...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Manoly Manios
Any way to get more than 16 VLANs supported on one SSID?
Hi all, I just ran into the 16 user profile cap for a single SSID within HiveManager NG.  The reason I need more is at my facility we ren...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Fatima Douadi-Elfilali
New switch SR2324P not discovered by Hivemanager, it needs new version of the HiveAgent.
I have this new Aerohive Switch SR2324P, my hiveamanger doesn't see it yet. I have logged in to the switch and added the ip address of t...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Erik Bos
Connect Dell N1500 switches with AreoHive NG
Dear all, Since about 2 weeks i have 7 Dell N1548P switches. I would like to integrate these switches with my HiveManager NG. Unfortunat...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike
Stop LCC Traffic from AeroHives
I have been seeing a lot of LCC broad cast traffic from my AeroHives and it appears to be causing a broadcast storm on my network.Disconn...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Claudia de Azua
Force length of the password
Hi, We use manual local accounts. Is it possible fix the length of tha password generated in the same way as automatic accounts? Best r...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jackie Lim
Guest Network with NAT IP Policies having redirected page issue
I have 2 SSID 1) SSID-Staff in vlan1, radius authentication 2) SSID-Guest in vlan2, captive web portal with policy acceptance, AP act a...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard Yamada
KB3172605
July 2016 Microsoft Windows Update has created problems connecting/authenticating to our Aerohives (AP350). Is there a resolution to this...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Eddy
Which HiveOS Firmware for AP390s?
Which should I be using for my AP390s? 6.0r2 AP370-390-6.0r2d.img.S 6.0r2 AP390-6-0-2-CFD166-D-140203.img.S Thank you! Ed
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matt Wood
Define custom application with IP range
Is it possible to define a custom application with an IP range? Example 192.168.0.0/24
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sean Bowen
mDNSResponder: reorganize relay packet failed
I am receiving the following err message on an AP121: mDNSResponder: reorganize relay packet failed It is immediately preceded by the...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question