Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 237
Photo of Patryk Szenfeld
ARP Proxy on AP130s
Hi All I'm trying to figure if I can disable ARP proxy in my network policy.  There are two SSID's guest and corporate, each being in i...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Danilo Arias
Translate Ap Aerohive Ng
Hello I would like your help regarding two consultations, 1. you have to pass an ap from a company to a company YY, the licenses of th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Dannemann
AP250 connection drops
Hi, we have changed our old WLAN infrastructure from 3rd party to Aerohive. We are using the 51 AP250 in 3 locations and would like to ex...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hemang
CLI for setting up 802.1x authentication and different vlan for the ssid ?
Hi I know, HiveManager is required for all the things mentioned in my question, but i need one help from you guys, can anyone suggest or ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Hemang
HM NG VA cannot communicate with the Licensing server due proxy in network
Hi, I have installed HiveManager NG VA successfully and after logging in entered the entitlement key but it was unable to validate. I go...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeff Carney
Having issues Disabling Inter-station Traffic. Client Isolation based on SSID? is that possible?
I'm having some issues Disabling inter-station Traffic, on the Guest SSID.  When I uncheck Enable Inter-station Traffic I get an "unknown...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of TomM
AP250s in United States Wireless Interface showing Channel of 0
We have Aerohive AP250s at various office sites which connect to a central on-premised Hivemanager NG server. Each geographical office h...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Ben Swaby
16 printer limitation with iOS Bonjour Printing
I have searched for this issue and didn't see it in the forums.  if this is a double post I apologize up front.  Anyway, we have a large ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Fabian
Problem AP230 Unexpected No Clients connected firmware 6.5r8b.179369
Hi everyone, we have a unexpectedly and randomly problem, the access point does not allow the IP clients of the dhcp to be received. It i...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Abhi
*******ANNOUNCING THE NEW HIVE COMMUNITY (April 10 launch)*******
We are combining HiveNation and the support portal at support.aerohive.com to bring you the new Hive Community! The Hive Community will i...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mike Perva
cant connect ap340 to hivemanager ng
I am using the free version of HM NG for our small business. I have 10 AP 340s and cant seem to get any of them to connect to our HM. I h...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Dennis Stellern
apple classroom 2.0 students offline
I am attempting to setup Apple Classroom for our 1to1 program.  The issue I'm running into is that if I'm on my AeroHive network the iPad...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hans
DFS channels not selected
Hello We enabled DFS channels on the radioprofiles in Hivemanager NG, however Hivemanager seems to choose only UNII-1 channels (36-48). T...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of thomas dancourt
Simple deployment of AP's
Hi If I connect a new AP ( no configuration), the HiveManager will automatically register this AP? They will find each other with no he...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Wayne Steed
New Wifi network with multiple suites/businesses
Hi, I'm having a very interesting setup for a site that's been put into my inbox, there are 8 AP and a switch connected to a router. The...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Johnny Matthews
Playstation 4 on PPSK
I have deployed AP250s to my campus office spaces and have begun rolling out AP130s to my dorms. I have 3 SSIDs with differing authentica...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sayyidi Othman
AP log did't show
AP 130 and AP250 didn't show the activities log. I am using HVM classic online, there is 14 devices running on the same HVM. However, onl...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gilles Hoffmann
AP1130 P2P link, bridge port seems to switch to UPLINK
Hi all, I have the following setup: Trunk switch port >> AP1130-Main <<Backhaul Mesh Link>> AP1130-Remote HiveOS = 6.5r7a MGMT vlan = ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Cully Paterson
PPSK Mac Binding only works with SSID attached to PPSK-Server-AP and no other APs.
Greetings,   I'm trying to establish a test PPSK SSID with the intent of using it to replace an aging 801.1X implementation.  I can succe...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Carsten Buchenau
What does the radio profile parameter "Max Power Backoff" do?
I noticed that with most recent HM Classic updates we now have an additional configuration option inside the radio profiles, the "Max Pow...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question