Conversations

Photo of Kavinda Senarath
How to move devices from Old Hive manager to new Hive manager NG
Hi Everyone, The scenario is that the current network switches and APs are connected to the old hive manager. I would like to migrate th...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Carsten Buchenau
What does the radio profile parameter "Max Power Backoff" do?
I noticed that with most recent HM Classic updates we now have an additional configuration option inside the radio profiles, the "Max Pow...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ben Swaby
Trouble connecting two networks via mesh
Trouble connecting two networks via mesh. Whatever I try it doesn’t seem to work. Here’s the scenario / setup. Using free cloud. Ae...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Zoe Whittaker
AP says it is active on another account.
Recently ordered a new batch of AP's, and when we scan every one to add it to MyHive, it says that the AP's are active on another account...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ben Swaby
Moving from HMOL to Connect
We are a non-profit with close to 100 Aerohive devices and considering moving from HMOL to the free connect due to high yearly maintenanc...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kevin Gee
Is there an Aerohive response to the 'KRACK' WPA2 vulnerabilities?
Hi, I've been searching but haven't found a response to this from Aerohive, if there is one can someone point me at it please. It sounds...
  • 27 me toos
  • 37 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dale Crowther
Can't Onboard AP130
Hi, I have an AP130 that was used on another HM - serial number 01301607151886, how do i onboard it into my HM?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Edward Orange
How can I improve the range on my Wi-Fi setup?
Hello. I recently moved into a three-story townhouse, and I want to improve the signal from my Linksys wireless router so that each area ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bernd Heissenberger
Upgrade from HiveManager Connect to Select without additional contract for support
Hi guys, a short question regarding the upgrade-process from HM Connect to Select. I've asked our partner from who I'm buying all my Ae...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Carsten Buchenau
AP330 on not passing through DHCP requests on native VLAN
Before I open a support ticket: Has anyone else see a situation where an AP330 on HiveOS 6.5r8a does not pass through Client DHCP request...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ben Swaby
16 printer limitation with iOS Bonjour Printing
I have searched for this issue and didn't see it in the forums.  if this is a double post I apologize up front.  Anyway, we have a large ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ben Swaby
BR200 Acting AS a DNS Server is Slow to Respond to DNS Requests
We have a BR200 with the Verizon package that's slow to respond to DNS requests when it's acting as the server.  When we bypass the BR's ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of nuxien
unable to connext all my ap120 on hive manager cloud
I bought 4 used ap120 and i want to connect on hive cloud manager. for two of them, no worries For the other 2, I have a mistake 9: I tri...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ben Swaby
Set AP122 to Bridge Mode on cloud.aerohive.com
We have 7 Aerohive AP122's on site with 3 in a mesh only connectivity.  Unfortunately, we are seeing 6-10 MESN outages multiple times a d...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Amanda
How does your organization plan to take advantage of application visibility and control?
Application visibility and control is the next step in ensuring the network is optimized for mobility. With lots of new devices on the ne...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered