Conversations

Photo of Ben Moore
QOS, DSCP and WMM
I kept telling myself to post this up when I have 5 mins. I hope this proves useful. I raised a few support calls telling me to use a m...
  • Ben Moore, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ben Moore
QOS DSCP and WMM/802.11e
Hi, we are running voice and video over ip. We mark voice and video using dscp values. Am I correct in thinking that I only need a qos cl...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ben Moore
Create Cisco ACS config for use with Hivemanger admin authentication
I had to do this so thought it might help others. 1. Create a Radius VSA dictionary entry 2. Create Attribute below Aerohive  (create...
  • Ben Moore, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ben Moore
2015 leap second support
Are there any issues with Hive OS / HIvemanager for the upcoming Leap second adjustment ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leap_second
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Ben Moore
Guest user profile / vlan assignements and guestmanager
Hi, I currently have a problem when guests sign in via an ssid using ppsk authentication in conjunction with guest manager. We have 2 gue...
  • Ben Moore, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Ben Moore
Hiveos local admin credentials not updating
I am trying to update Hiveos admin user passwords for local ap access. The majority have updated and work, some just update and do not ap...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ben Moore
Primary capwap server IP Specified but still falls back to redirector.aerohive.com and thus HMOL
Some of our access points disconnect from the in house Hivemanager. They all have the Primary capwap server IP Specified (IP to rule out ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ben Moore
Aerohive APs apply QoS rate control and queuing to both outbound and inbound traffic.
Aerohive APs apply QoS rate control and queuing to both outbound and inbound traffic as stated in the help file. Does this apply to the...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ben Moore
acsp channel selection woes
I am trying to use acsp and adjacent access points end up on the same channel. I also schedule a window between 12 midnight and 3am where...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered