Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 226
Photo of Bohdan
Enabling/Using Social Login
We are wanting to test the new Social Login Feature, But not sure how to get it to work? So far we enabled "Social Login" in our On Premi...
  • 1 me too
  • 24 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob Ogden
Receiving a minor alarm "The module auth cannot get the user profile for attribute 2011"
I recently changed my User Profile groups and successfully uploaded the configuration profile to my APs. But now, on some of my APs, I re...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeremy Stewart
OS Classification Updates?
I've found that recent new mobile devices entering the market are not being mapped properly with OS classification. S8's, Pixel's, etc. S...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of City of Westfield Emergency Management
Limited AP broadcast SSID in same network policy?
I want to have on a campus, selected APs broadcast an open guest SSID, which I can enable or disable for large user special "events" (Job...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matt Davies
Firewall Time Scheduling
We are looking at a way in which we can apply the application firewall do block certain traffic types during the day and allow them outsi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of AtomGate Aerohive
Ports Required for Aerohive AP to communicate with HiveManager behind a Firewall device.
Unable to push changes/updates to Aerohive AP's which are currently behind a Firewall device. Kindly advise the inbound/outbound ports re...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeff Soller
Dell 4032 switch not in HiveManager NG ...
Has anyone integrated a Dell 4032 switch into HiveManager NG? The device is not pre-populated
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sascha Ahlers
Accessing the command line in HiveManager Enterprise 6.8r3
Hello, I looked at the documentation, but the is after version 6.1r3 no command line (cli) documantation anymore for HiveOS Virtual Appl...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Dave Allaby
How to configure redundant CVG in layer 3
Hey guys ..looking for some guidance/experience from anyone that has setup redundant CVG gateways (layer 3) .. I have a pretty good handl...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lenya
No clients visible in HiveManager
Since monday no clients are visible in my HiveManager. Not one of the monitoring pages are displaying clients. Nothing was changed with t...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of HAL9000
HM-NG -- upload user list as CSV? and PPSK distribution?
I am new to HM and hope someone more familiar can shed some light: 1)  I've seen others discuss importing a user list via CSV.  Is that ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Crowdie
HiveManager NG Upgrade Notices
It is really great getting notification of new HiveManager NG upgrades via E-mail listing the new features that will be enabled but could...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bradley Chambers
Is it possible to schedule Application/Layer 7 Control?
Will this be an option like SSID scheduling? Example: We've got a cafe on campus and I'd like to block certain apps during school h...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John Munro
How do I remove simulated clients?
Clients created with the Tools>Device and Client Simulator are showing as still connected to the simulated devices in Monitor>Clients eve...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Grant Duval
Help with slow and limited connectivity using ap230s
I have had extremely slow and non-responsive internet connectivity over the last month.  I am using Enterprise 6.6r3a in my hive manager ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Vinson
The Equivalent of RADIUSProxies in HM NG?
Hey Guys, A little insight on our network and situation Currently in HM6, we have one Network Policy for all of our 40+ sites. We k...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Van Jones
Normal number of ip sessions
Would anyone be willing to run some commands on their aps for me so I can compare to see if we are 'normal'? Specifically,  sh station - ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jorge Futoshi Yamamoto
How do I customize visitor's label with PPSK credentials?
I would like to customize the label (or the sheet) generated by the operator when he creates a visitor credentials: when the sheet (or la...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Don
HiveManager NG availability
Is HiveManager NG available for upgrade from HMOL yet? If so, how do I go about getting it?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ryan Kirkendall
How would one go about enabling PPTP passthrough on a BR100?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered