Conversations

Photo of james.gaudet
Reporting statistics
We use aerohive in our libraries, 61 physical location, all under one SSID. I need to produce the following reports for each of the phy...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of sherylcknox
Cap on client data retained for reporting?
We have HMOL v 6.1r3. From the Reports tab (not the dashboard!) I would like to be able to generate and download an Additional Report > C...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bradley Chambers
How can I disable the lights on an AP?
Some of my employees work with the lights off and they wanted to disable the lights on the AP. How can I do that with HMOL?
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nick Lowe
HiveManager-NG Questions
A few initial questions regarding HiveManager-NG! :) I cannot see where we configure the RADIUS accounting interval or where we enable/...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Claude Pickett
Where can I find cwp self registration data?
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael Bishop
list admin users on system
Is there a way to check for current logged in users on HM?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ben Moore
Aerohive APs apply QoS rate control and queuing to both outbound and inbound traffic.
Aerohive APs apply QoS rate control and queuing to both outbound and inbound traffic as stated in the help file. Does this apply to the...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael  Rust
self registration redirection after registered
Hello, I have created a self registration SSID. Now ik have only one problem. After i have filled in the information in the self registe...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James M
Can i configure an alarm to tell me if any Rogue AP's are detected with open Auth?
Is there a way in the Hive manager to configure an alarm to notify me if one of my AP's detect a Rogue AP with Open Auth?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered