All things book large

All things 802.11ac (Special online event)

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 60
Photo of Liam Mainwaring
Issue with Samsung SM-T280 connection to AP121 compared to an LG-V400 with no issue
Can anyone confirm why the Samsung model has issues with connection to AP121 compared to an LG model which has no issues?  LG SPEC - WLA...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Sports Highlights
Help needed with AP250
Hiiii all, I've a danm question. After you set up an AP250.do I need to still connected to a power source in order for it to work. Becau...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hemang
HM NG VA login and password incorrect
Hi, I am installing HM NG VA in a VMWare workstation, the file has got installed properly but when i am trying to log in, username - adm...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hemang
Mounting AP122 on ceiling tiles
Hi, I have been trying to find the videos or any demonstration slides for mounting an Aerohive AP122 or any other AP models on ceiling t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bin Yu
gre tunnel setup guide
I try to setup a gre tunnel between two AP130 in one user profile, I just setup one AP's IP in dest address and another one in source IP ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hemang
Interference by other Access Points
I am using AP130 in my organization for guests where there are other access points for employees. AP130 is facing high interference from ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Albert Klinaku
Aerohive AP230 Wifi Signal
I am setting up a new location for users, however the requirements within that area are that the floors above must not have WIFI, so they...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Craig Mathias
All Things 802.11ac - Question 7: How Do the New Modulation and Coding Schemes Work
I think it’s fair to say that 802.11ac has simplified the MCS world, at least when compared to 802.11n. Can you give us a brief overview ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John Sơn
Please help me config modem aerohive AP330
my brother give me modem aerohive AP330. i just reset modem. Now i can't setup or login to administrator modem. Please help me. i dont ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Slick Slick
Need ip addresss and phne nmber ac ivated
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Grant Duval
Help with slow and limited connectivity using ap230s
I have had extremely slow and non-responsive internet connectivity over the last month.  I am using Enterprise 6.6r3a in my hive manager ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of hoang ngo van
HELP ? AP 230 REBOOT
Hi all :    My company use AP 230 , but sometime I see kddr log some ap reboot , i take get data tech i see that reboot like image .    P...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of hoang ngo van
Error with interface wifi1 band 5
Error with interface wifi1 band 5 . I am use ap 230 login console " show interface" and don`t see inter face wifi1. My ap cannot use...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ernie Johnston
Backhaul
The purpose of a wireless network is to connect traffic to a wired network for backhaul to servers. With 802.11ac's raw data rate at ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Craig Mathias
All Things 802.11ac - Question 3: How Will Wider Channels be Utilized in Production Environments?
I’ve recently had a number of interesting conversations with end-users and technology suppliers alike about 802.11ac channel plans. Grant...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered