13996 ajp6zw inline large

Infonetics Webinar: 802.11ac Migration: Upgrade Now, or Wait?

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 28
Photo of Hemang
Samsung Tablets connecting to the SSID for few mins and then getting disconnected again
My customer is restaurant who is using Samsung Tablets and connecting to the SSID, the device gets connected for few mins and then discon...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bin Yu
gre tunnel setup guide
I try to setup a gre tunnel between two AP130 in one user profile, I just setup one AP's IP in dest address and another one in source IP ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of José Lozano
Integracion con otras marcas
Buenas tardes, me parece muy bueno el sistema y la pregunta o idea es, si hay posibilidad de integrar con otras marcas para administrar t...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Slick Slick
Need ip addresss and phne nmber ac ivated
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ho Ka Lok
IEEE 802.3bz protocol standardized
However, this chinese article seems a bit misleading http://www.techbang.com/posts/46446-ieee-8023bz-specification-formally-promulgated-c...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Gaurav Jain
I want only company provided laptops can only connect my company ssid.
I have a ssid configured secured with ad and 802.x authentication. I want only company provided laptops can only connect this ssid. Mac...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Gordon Shupe
What is the best practice for iOS upgrades and app updates flooding the network all at once? #infoneticswebinar
High Traffic Events
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alex Cher
How do Aerohive 802.11ac AP products compare with competitor's offerings? #InfoneticsWebinar
How do Aerohive 802.11ac AP products compare with competitor's offerings, such as Cisco Meraki, Ruckus, Uniquity, etc? #InfoneticsWebin...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ralph
How many clients can connect to a single AP at the same time? #InfoneticsWebinar
How many clients can connect to a single AP at the same time?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Amanda
What are your thoughts on upgrading to 802.11ac - should you upgrade now, or wait?
This question was posed to attendees of our March 27 802.11ac webinar with Infonetics. Please feel free to chime in on this conversation,...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter Moorey
Does Aerohive integrate with Microsoft Lync? #InfoneticsWebinar
Does Aerohive integrate with Microsoft Lync? #InfoneticsWebinar
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joshua Gray
How will this integrate with our current network? #InfoneticsWebinar
How will this integrate with our current network? #InfoneticsWebinar
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Patrick Hinson
Are there any ports that must be opened up on a firewall for the APs to connect to HiveManager?
In the past with the Cisco variant I have had problems deploying to a sales person's home office.  In there network the AP was sitting be...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Keith Thorneburg
How 802.11ac work with physical inferference as in a warehouse distribution facility
Generally speaking, are there any improvements in AC that will improve radio signal when installed in a warehouse environment with high r...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter Moorey
Packet capture and spectrum analysis
How do you interface with Aerohive APs when doing packet capture or Spectrum analysis ithe APs support these features?  Also, what integr...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered