26147 16q6mc4 inline large

802.11ac

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 337
Photo of David Branston
multiple PPSK user Groups on a single SSID?
Is it possible to have multiple PPSK user groups using the same VLAN on a single SSID? We're using Hivemanager Classic 8.1r2, and have su...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Janith Kodagoda
Whatsup Gold to monitor the Aerohive Switches and APs
Hi, I've been trying to use these MIB files to get Aerohive switches and APs monitored with WhatsupGold. But these files seem to contain...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Hemang
CLI for setting up 802.1x authentication and different vlan for the ssid ?
Hi I know, HiveManager is required for all the things mentioned in my question, but i need one help from you guys, can anyone suggest or ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Paul Ainslie
Wave 1 vs. Wave 2 - High Density
How many more clients could an 802.11ac Wave 1 AP take on vs. a Wave 2 AP? capable AP -- with all other things being equal.   The area I...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Liam Mainwaring
Issue with Samsung SM-T280 connection to AP121 compared to an LG-V400 with no issue
Can anyone confirm why the Samsung model has issues with connection to AP121 compared to an LG model which has no issues?  LG SPEC - WLA...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Hemang
Use of one AP as DHCP Server and Multiple APs as DHCP Clients
Hi, I have made one AP as DHCP server, I want to make other APs (in the same network) as DHCP clients so that only one AP(Primary DHCP S...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Volkan Bagci
AP130 vs AP122
Hi peop, AP130 was i think the "smallest" AC AP. I see that AP122 is released and i would like to know what the main diffenreces are betw...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Fabian
Problem browsing speed in 2.4Ghz with AP230
Currently in the library of the 3rd floor we have no more than 10 meters away 3 AP230, in that area can be located around 50 to 80 users,...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Irteza Rana
keep on seeing wifi0: Interference alert raised alert on all the access points in the area
I am still new to aerohive, at one of our site i keep on seeing wifi0: Interference alert raised alert on all the access points in the ar...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Iron Wolf
DNS server isn't responding
Hi, I'm a tenant in an apartment complex that uses AeroHive Networks. I've had an issue all day where I'm connected to the network, but w...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Wyzak
AH-AP130 no communication between 2.4 and 5GHz clients (inter-station traffic is enabled)
Hello everyone, First post here, so be gentle. I recently received an AH-AP130 which I'm busy trialing. It's running smoothly for the m...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sports Highlights
Help needed with AP250
Hiiii all, I've a danm question. After you set up an AP250.do I need to still connected to a power source in order for it to work. Becau...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sports Highlights
Help wanted please.
Hiiii all, I've a danm question. After you set up an AP would you still need to connect it to a RJ45 45 cable in order for it receive...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of T Carrington
AeroHive's answer to Ruckus's BeamFlex?
During a recent Ashley Nurcombe webinar I asked about AeroHive's response to Ruckus's adaptive antenna (BeamFlex) and was told AeroHive W...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Goodman
WPA authentication issue
We have new AP230's. It is not possible to connect Android and iOS devices by WPA2. By this the part of the authentication 4-way handshak...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered